Chapter 1

*Point of view will be the name at the beginning of a chapter. Thoughts will be in italics*

Adrien

"Welcome to the study group!"

   Nino extended his arms, gesturing to the room around him. Adrian could laugh. He couldn't see a single book in sight. Everyone was seated on the floor in a circle, a bottle sitting in the center.

"You know, this doesn't really look like any of you are studying."

   Giggles broke out around him, and Alya stood, pointing to an empty spot.

"Have a seat Agreste. Play a few rounds with us."

   Something about her tone set his hair on end, and the mischievous glint in her eye didn't go unnoticed. He sat down anyway, setting his school bag behind his back. Marinette was next to him, her face bright red. That girl seemed to have a permanent blush. Kim was to his left, and he nudged his shoulder.

"Sabrina, pick back up where we left off." Alya commanded, and Sabrina immediately listened.

   He wondered where Chloe was, usually Sabrina was at her side. Sabrina spun the bottle, and it landed on Max. They both sat up, a raging blush coating both of their cheeks. A quick kiss was shared, and they both sat back down. They were playing spin the bottle? He felt his heart pound, and he wanted to back out. He didn't want to kiss anyone, unless that someone was Ladybug.

"Okay Kim, your turn."

   Panic seeped into his skin, and he started to stand up, to get back out of the circle. Alya clicked her tongue, drawing his attention to her. Her gaze was steely, and she pointed back down at the floor. He sent her a pleading look, and her gaze morphed into a glare. He plopped back down, sighing softly as Kim leaned forward and kissed Alix. For a moment it looked like they were actually competing during the kiss, before they both broke away and sat down.

"Adrien. It's your turn." Alya said calmly, and for some reason bells in his head started going off, screaming 'danger!'.

   He forced his hand to spin the bottle, despair settling deeper into his stomach with each spin. It finally stopped, and relief flooded through him. It was pointing directly back at him.

"Well, you know the rules. When it lands on you, you have to kiss one of the people sitting next to you."

   Why the hell was that a rule? He turned his head slightly to his left, glancing at Kim. He wore a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows at Adrien. Absolutely not. He quickly shifted his gaze to Marinette, who looked as if she was going to die from embarrassment.

"Marinette?" He asked, and she squeaked in response, her gaze darting everywhere but him.

"Uh we don't kiss. I mean, we don't have to not kiss, no wait, I meant we dont have to kiss." She blurted, her words immediately followed by a curse under someone's breath.

"Yes, you do. You both joined the game. Unless, Adrien, you would forfit the kiss in favor of accepting one of the dares? And, just so you know, kim took the last dare. He had to run down the street." Alya chimed, her eyes alight with determination.

Running down the street didn't sound so bad.

"Completely naked."

   He almost gasped, sliding slightly away from Kim. Who in their right mind would take a dare like that? His father would skin him alive.

"Kiss, or streak."

   Yeah, no way in hell was he streaking. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, a blush racing across his own. He glanced at Alya, who was fuming.