Chapter 25

~Not a warning. Just saying, that yes this chapter was posted much earlier than the times I normally update, I have yet to get any sleep, and didn't know if I'd have the energy to do so later. Also, I would like to apologize in advance for any mistakes made in this chapter since I am super tired. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Also a little underage drinking, almost forgot.~

Adrien

He slumped over on the couch, setting his empty plate to the side of him. Natalie gave him a pointed look, and he scowled, sitting up right.

"I thought father only sent you to make sure I wasn't getting in trouble. Not to worry about my posture."

Natalie didn't respond, and he turned his attention back to the tv. Vincent had hooked up his laptop to it, showing them the several pictures he had taken. Adrien was incredibly bored by this process. He was used to it, but apparently for Alya it was like a dream come true. She even asked Vincent to send her some. He suspected it was mainly the ones of her and Nino. Which was fine. Because he was going to get the ones of him and Marinette.

"Alya looks radiant." Marinette commented, and he glanced over at her.

"Nino looks carefree."

He flinched, shaking his head. He knew exactly what they were getting at. That stupid cologne ad he did when he was a kid.

"Stop it."

"Adrien looks dreamy." Nino murmered, and Adrien rolled his eyes, grabbing his plate to take to the kitchen.

"Adrien. The fragrance." They all three said in unison, and Adrien faked gagging.

"You people are terrible."

He scoffed at their giggles, retreating to the kitchen. He set his plate in the sink, sighing. He would never be able to escape that crap.

"Adrien?"

He jumped, whirling around to face Natalie.

"Jesus. You scared me."

"What is your relationship with Miss du-pain Cheng?"

He would have choked on his own spit, if this wasn't something Natalie usually asked.

"I like her." He stated, turning to grab a drink from the fridge.

"How well do you know her?"

"I've been around her for a few years. She's a good person."

"She's not the type of person you should take interest in Adrien."

His blood ran cold at that comment, and he slowly turned to face her.

"Excuse me?"

"She's unreliable. She's always late."

"She is reliable. She's always there when you need her." He snapped, glaring at her.

Why was she suddenly attacking Marinette?

"She's untrustworthy. Your father and I do not want her name associated with the Agreste brand. I suggest moving your interests to someone else. Someone worthy."

He had never hated Natalie. She was good at her job, and there had been multiple occasions where she had been flexible when his father wouldn't. But this? This was uncalled for.