Chapter 19

~Warning. Mild sexual scene./ Mild Gore. No worries, it's not at the same time.~

Adrien

He stumbled into his room, parting with a very giggly Marinette. She quickly disappeared from his vision, and he landed on the bed. He couldn't remember how much he had to drink, but he didn't mind. He hadn't felt this great in well... a long time.

"Kid you are so wasted. If Ladybug found ou-"

"Shhhhhh." Adrien interupted Plagg, who scoffed at him.

Adrien buried his face into his blankets, trying to figure out something to do. He wasn't really tired yet, but everyone else seemed to be.

"Let's go for a run."

"Absolutely not. You'll kill us both."

Adrien snickered, standing up and taking a deep breath.

"Kid, don't do it. You're way too-"

"Claws out."

Suddenly he was wrapped in leather, and he rubbed his hand along his arm, admiring the feeling. He had always liked his suit. Sometimes it felt better than his own skin. He made his way over to the window, swaying as he did. He pushed it open, admiring the view of the forest from the second floor. It was beautiful. But not as beautiful as it was when you were flying above it. He extended his baton into the yard, climbing onto it shakily. He started to leap forward, when a sound drew his attention. Singing. Someone was singing. He stopped, turning to face Marinette's window. She was laying on her bed, still in her bikini, much like he was still wearing his swimming shorts. He decided that Chat would give her a visit. She sounded so beautiful. He leaned forward to knock, but apparently had pushed his baton too hard, because he pretty much slammed against her window. She quickly opened it, and he grinned up at her.

"Hey princess."

She giggled, and he found himself entranced with it. She grabbed him by the arm, pulling him into her room.

"Hey kitten. What are you doing here?"

Drunk Adrien couldn't come up with a lie. He had no reason, no logic. He just heard her. That was it.

"I heard you singing."

She gently smacked his arm, her face taking on a scolding look.

"Eavesdropping? Shame shame kitten."

He liked that nickname.

"How could I resist?"

She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. Unfortunately for the both of them, Chat Noir wasn't really steady on his feet. They both tumbled back onto the bed, with her laying on top of him. He didn't mind though, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her tightly to his chest.

"I missed you."

He had missed this. Being able to openly hold her as Chat. Chat didn't have to have reasons for the things he did, or at least Marinette had never really asked him for reasons. Adrien had to explain away every little thing. It was exhausting.

"You're warm."

She sighed, and it was the last thing he heard before he passed out on her bed, with her laying on top of him.

* * * * *

He opened his eyes, shifting slightly. Marinette rolled off of him and groaned, and he smiled softly.