Chapter1:

Hyuri's POV:

My eyes squint from the sun coming in through the windows. I have to go to school today. I used to hate going to school but everyday, I'm always excited to go to school because of this someone. 'Sigh' if only that someone notice me. I've liked this kingka in my school since 2 years ago. His name is Kim Jinhwan. He is perfect and every girl in the school would go crazy after him and his group Ikon. They are a very popular group in our school. I walk to my bathroom to wash myself up and get myself ready for school. After putting on my uniform and some natural makeup, I went downstairs. I grab my shoes and walk off to school. I always walk to school because I don't like riding the bus in the morning and the school is just a couple blocks away so I'm never late. I'm always the earliest to come to class in the morning. Jinhwan lives across from my house and by walking to school, I can see him. He always wake up early to go to the other member's house and wake them up. I was waking down the street when suddenly something caught my eyes. Jinhwan was hugging and kissing a girl. Right then, my heart broke into pieces. Tears drop down my face as I try to hold it in. I kept a straight face on and walk to school.

------After School-------
After the bell rings, I went to my locker to put my things into my locker and go home quickly. For the whole day, I was gloomy and I don't feel like talking either. I walked down the hallway to find something that I really wish that I didn't see.