Chapter 16:

Jinhwan's POV:
I woke up to Hyuni still sleeping. Her chest rose up and down. I stare at her beautiful face. When are you waking up Hyuni ahh. Please wake up. I don't know what'll happen to me if you're not by my side. Hyuni's omma enter the room. "She isn't awake yet?" She asked me. "No," I replied back. "Go home and refresh yourself," she suggested. "No. I don't want to leave Hyuni's side. What if she wake up when I'm gone and I want to be the first one there for her when she wake up," I said. "Well ok then if you want. I can't stop you then but take care of yourself because I know Hyuni wouldn't want to see you in this state," she said as she went out the room.
Hyuni's POV
I can't move my body. I can hear Jinhwan and my omma talking but I can't say anything back or move. I heard everything. I try to move my body but I can't. I want to open my eyes but I can't. My halmonie said that if I close my eyes and open it again, I'll be back to where I was but why can't I open my eyes. "Hyuni ahh. It's not the time for you to open your eyes yet," my halmonie said. "What do you mean?" I asked but she just disappeared like thin air. The next thing I know, everything around me was black.
Update!!! Hope you guys like it.