Chapter 15:

Hyuni's POV
I saw my halmonie(grandma) where the bright light guided me to. "Where am I? Halmonie? Is that you?" I question. "Hyuni ahh. Why did you come up here so early. Go back. There's people who love you. There's people who's waiting for you," my halmonie said. "But, where am I?" I ask. "You don't need to know, Hyuni ahh. Just close your eyes again and slowly try to open it then you'll be back to where your loved ones are waiting for you," my grandma said. "What? What do you mean?" My halmonie came up to me and put her hand closing my eyes and then I suddenly fell back asleep again.
Jinhwan's POV
The doctors rushed to Hyuni's room. She can't leave me yet. What happened?  Please god don't let anything happen to my one and only Hyuni, I prayed. She can't leave me just yet. I still want to see her in her wedding dress. I sob quietly in my hands as Hyuni's omma came up to me and pat my back. "She'll be ok, darling. Just a have faith in her. She can fight through this," she said. I sob even more. Why is this happening to Hyuni? After a couple of hours, the doctors came out. "Is Hyuni ok? What happened?" I ask the doctor. Hyuni's appa put his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me but I need to know if she is ok. "Bad news is that she'll be in a coma for a couple of weeks and good news is that she had fought over the disease in her body but, she isn't fully recovered yet, she'll need time to rest when she wake up," the doctor reply and quickly left. I thanked the gods for not making Hyuni leave me. I went into her room. She was lying unconscious on the hospital bed with wires and tubes connecting to her body. I grab a chair and sat next to her, holding her hand tightly and not letting go. I slowly fall asleep as I look at her face and held her hand in mine. I won't let you go no matter what obstacles we will have to face in the future. I love you Hyuni ahh. Quickly wake up and be healthy.

Update guys. Hope y'all enjoy it. Kind of lame but idk what to write next. Comment what you want to happen next... Hyuni dying or Hyuni waking up and living happily ever after with Jinhwan.