Chapter 6:

Dear Jinhwan,
I love you. Even though you wouldn't probably care, I won't be able to see your face no more. That face that made me smile. I'm sorry for liking you. I'm sorry for not being pretty and skinny like them girls that you would always bring home. Now, you wouldn't have to see this face of mine no more. Sorry for disturbing you all this time. For the last time, I LOVE YOU.
Sincerely,
Hyuni

I cried and cried. You don't have to be pretty, I still love you anyways. Comeback to me. I rush outside to see my mom. I asked her if she know where Hyuni moved to. She nodded but wouldn't tell me. I cried again and tell her everything even me liking Hyuni. She confess that Hyuni had cancer so her parents took her abroad and they just left this morning. The time they got on the plane isn't until 3pm and now is 1:30pm. I rush out the door but my mom stopped me. I was about to object but she pull me into the garage and into her car. I was in shock of what my mom did. She quickly drove to the airport and I ran inside not caring what people will say. I was yelling and crying Hyuni's name because I don't want her to leave me without a goodbye. I ran to the registry thingy and ask them if the plane to the US have left yet and they said it already left. My heart fell. I couldn't believe that she would really go without saying a goodbye and telling me face to face that she's going abroad.

Sorry for late update. Too busy with high school life, It's hard too. Well, hope y'all enjoy this. I wrote it before going to school like at 3 and I go to school at 6. Bruh. Still comment and like this chapter.