Chapter 12:

HEY EVERYONE... DID I SAID THAT HYUNI HAVE CANCER???? WELL I DONT REMEMBER BUT SHE JUST LIKE HAVE A VERY BAD DISEASE. SORRY IVE TOTALLY GOT LOST.

Jinhwan's POV:
The doctor told us that Hyuni only have a few months to live. I was planning to live my life taking care of you. I'm a bad person right? But I dont regret loving you. I'll make these last few months the best for you. I was walking down the hospital hallway looking down. I bumped into IKON. Surprisingly every one of them were there. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask them. "We are here to visit Hyuni," BI said. "Where are you going? Shouldn't you be in the ward with Hyuni?" Ask Bobby questioningly. "I was just thinking about something." I said, "Lets go. Hyuni might be waiting for you all." As we enter the room, Hyuni was no where to be found. Where did she go?
Hyuni's POV:
I cried and cried after my mom told me the truth about me and the disease that I have. I've always dreamt of Jinhwan getting on one leg and asking me to be his bride. I guess it's just a dream after all. I love him but I can't because I only have a few months to live now. After my parents left and Jinhwan was nowhere to be found, I tore off the tape that was connecting to my wrist with the water thingy and get off the bed quickly before Jinhwan comes back. I heard screaming a from the hall. Their were a lot of boys' voices which meant one thing iKON. I'm in big trouble now if I don't get out of here fast. As they enter the room, I hid behind the door and luckily Chanwoo left the door open while they all went towards the bed. I quickly rush out and into the world. I want to make everything memorable before I left. I wish I can do all those stuff with Jinhwan but I'll get more hurt and don't want to leave him if I get too comfy by staying by his side. How I wish I can still live longer and be your wife. If only. But all those are just my imaginations that I made up that isn't going to happen in real life because I'll leave before we even did all those stuff together. As I breathe in the cold air because it was getting darker. As I was about to walk out the hospital door, a hand grab my arm.