Chapter 13:

Yeshh. Enjoy the story. Sorry if it gets boring. I'm outta ideas but I'll try to make it better.

Hyuni's POV
When I was about to walk out the door, someone stops me from holding my wrist. I turned back to look who it was. It was Jinhwan. How did he see me. Is he a ghost? Vampire? Werewolf? Ottokhae. "Hyuni-ahh. Where are you going? Please don't leave me again. Please," he said.

Jinhwan's POV
I don't know how the guys got here but when we went back into the room, Hyuni disappeared. In the corner of my eyes, I saw a shadow going out the door. I quickly left the room leaving the guys puzzled and confused. I saw the person heading to the elevators. I ran to the stairs and down to the lobby. When I got down to the lobby, I can't find the person anymore. Then I saw a familiar back, it was Hyuni's. She was wearing a black hoodie with jeans. I quickly grabbed her wrist. I can tell that she was startled because she slightly jump at the touch. She turned back to see who it was. "Hyuni-ahh. Where are you going? Please don't leave me again. Please," I said to her. She just stood there, her mouth wide open. I quickly carried her bridal style back to the elevator. Thank goodness there wasn't a lot of people around, or else it would've been embarrassing. She tried to get down but tightly carried her. She stops squirming from my grasp. We got into the elevator and waited until it stops at the level where Hyuni's room was located in. Ding. The elevator door opened and I carried her to her room. She was all quiet ever since we went into the elevator. There, 6 pairs of eyes were waiting for an explanation from us. I slowly put Hyuni down on her bed and the guys slowly come up to us. "So what happened here," asked BI. Hyuni kept quiet. I looked at her and she was staring at the ground silently. I kneeled down and lifted her chin up to look at me. Our eyes met as her cheeks started to get red.

Hyuni's POV
When Jinhwan settled me down on the hospital bed, BI and the boys came up. I was staring at the ground the whole time so I wasn't paying attention to what BI was saying. Suddenly out of nowhere, Jinhwan came and lifted my chin up to face his face. I blushed looking at his eyes. "Don't leave me ever again ok. I promised no matter where you go, I'll be there with you because I have one thing to tell you. You've stolen my heart and my mom always tell me to follow my heart so no matter where you go, I'll always follow you because you're my heart," he said. I can feel my face being hot. I tried to calm down, but Jinhwan slowly lean in. As he close his eyes and his lips were getting close to mine, BI fake coughed gaining our attention that the boys were still there. I turned away feeling embarrassed. Aishh jinjah. Why does he have to embarrass me in front of the boys.

That's it for today. Hope you guys liked it. I didn't poofread this chapter or any other chapter so sorry if I made a lot mistakes. I'll try to update more.