Chapter 17:

Hyuni's POV:
I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the light. Where am I? I look to my right and Jinhwan was lying there on an uncomfortable position. I shook him slowly. He shot his eyes open and quickly look up at me. "Hyuni are you really awake or am I just dreaming? Stay put I'll I tell the doctor arreso," Jinhwan said going out to call the doctor. He came back a couple seconds later and the doctor and nurses trailed behind him. The doctor came up to me and ask me all kinds of question like does my head hurts and stuff. I just respond honestly like if my head doesn't hurt then I'll shake my head no. The doctor went out with Jinhwan. He came back a couple minutes later and hugged me tightly. "Don't you dare leave me ok. I don't know what I'll do without you," Jinhwan said. "I-I-I l-lov-" Jinhwan got interrupted by someone barging into the door. "Hyuni-ahh Kaenchana?" My mom asked. "Neh omma, I'm just a little tired," I answered. "Ah arroseo. lol leave the two of you together now ok." My mom said as she left us alone. "Oppa, what were you going to say now," I asked Jinhwan oppa. "It's nothing Hyuni ahh," he replied. "Oh arroseo," I said with a frown but Jinhwan didn't see it because I was putting my head down.

That's it for today. I promise to update tmr. I don't break promises ok. I'll update tmr because I have no school tmr. Yesh so time to update. Please vote and comment. I love reading you guys' comments.

Love hurts (a Jinhwan FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें