Chapter 9:

What I saw was Hyuni sleeping peacefully and her head was going to fall so I suddenly went and she fell into my arms. Her soft snores made me chuckle lightly. I was about to tuck her in bed when I heard her mumbling something I can't really hear. As I leaned in closer to hear her better, she flutter her eyelids open and her jaws drop. I can tell that she was surprise to see me but I just engulf her into a tight hug not letting go easily. "I love you, Hyuni-ahh. Don't you dare leave me alone anymore," I told her. She slowly hug me back and I smile happily thinking that she doesn't hate me.

Hyuni's POV:
The morning sunlight hit my eyes and I slowly open my eyes. Yesterday, I dreamed of Jinhwan hugging me and saying that he love me. Was it real or was it just a dream. Then suddenly when I turn to my right, Jinhwan was sleeping peacefully on his hands beside me on the hospital bed. I caress his face and his hair. I miss him so much. So, yesterday wasn't a dream huh. Or was it? I sigh quietly trying not to wake him up. He groan as he slowly woke up and stretch. I quickly fake sleep so he wouldn't know that I woke up already. His hands travel to my eyes then my cheeks then my nose and lastly my lips. I felt something soft landed on my lips.