Chapter 19:

Author's POV:
"I love you op---" beeping sound came from the machine. "Andwae. Hyuni ahh you can't leave me like this. Andwae. Wake up. WAKE UP HYUNI AHH!" Jinhwan said as tears flow down like a river. The doctors rushed in and Jinhwan have to go outside and wait. While on the inside, the doctors tried doing the thingy to make Hyuni's heart beat come back. "1-2-3," the doctors repeated rapidly. "Let's try again," the doctors said. "1-2-3." Suddenly, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP! Jinhwan on the outside can hear everything was on his knees. He kept on praying for the gods to let Hyuni be alive with him until they grow old. He's not able to let go of Hyuni now. He wants to keep her forever in his embrace. But after hearing the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP, Jinhwan ran out of the hospital and away from everything. He wished that this wasn't real. He don't want to let go yet. He's not willing to let Hyuni go yet. He loved her too much to let her go. Jinhwan ran and ran down the sidewalk bumping into others but he just kept on running away from reality. He knew that he can't run away from the cruel reality but he still tried to run away from all the bad news that's happening to Hyuni. Jinhwan eventually stopped on a bench and say watching the leaves dying from the trees. Why can't Hyuni stay with me, he asked himself. Why do people have to die? Why do people leave their loved ones? Does god know how hard it is to let go of your loved ones. "Why God? Why must you do this to me and Hyuni when you know that we love eachother," he yelled angrily at the sky. After hours of crying on the bench, he slowly walked back to the hospital. When he was on the floor Hyuni's room was, he saw the doctor wasn't out yet but her parents were crying their eyes out. "What happened to Hyuni?" He asked her parents. "She's going through surgery now in the emergency room," her mom replied crying. "When will the doctor come out?" Jinhwan asked. "We don't know yet, son but the doctor have been in there for a couple hours now," Hyuni's dad said. Then, the doctors came out of the emergency room. "Hyuni is.....

Author's note:
HEI GUIS, IM BACK BUT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TMR BECAUSE IM GOING TO CHICAGO. BUT I LOVE JUNGKOOK'S COVER OF NOTHING LIKE US. HIS VOICE IS SO GODDAMIT PERFECT. WELL ANYWAYS I HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY SO FAR WENT OUT TO EAT AND SHOP AROUND THE MALL. EXO CAME TO CHICAGO BUT I DIDNT WENT BECAUSE I AINT GO THEM MONNEY AND THE TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT TOOOO FAST. WELL ILL UPDATE THE DAY AFTER TMR OR SOMETHING. THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE. I LOVE YOU GUYS.