Chapter 20:

Jinhwan's POV
The doctor came out. "Hyuni... She... She... She made it but..." "But what doctor?" "She might lose her memory," the doctor reply. Andwae that can't be. She won't remember about me anymore. I should leave Hyuni's life now even though it'll be hard for me I'll have to. Since she won't remember me when she wake up. I need to leave her life before she wakes up. I walked to Hyuni's mom and dad. "Hyuni omma and appa, I'm sorry for everything that happened to Hyuni. I can leave her life and since the doctor said that she won't remember anything if she wakes up so I'm going to leave and not make her get hurt more," I said as tears streamed down my eyes like a river flowing. "If that's what you think is best then I won't stop you since it's your decision. Good luck in life son. Also remember that Hyuni loves you and only you," Hyuni's dad said. "Can I go take a look at Hyuni before I leave her life forever?" I asked. "Yes. Go ahead," They both said. I quietly opened the door to Hyuni's room. Everything was so quiet except for the beeping machines. "Hyuni-ahh when you wake up, I won't be by your side anymore. Remember that I love you ok. I will protect you with my heart," I said as I leaned down to kiss Hyuni's forehead. "Goodbye my love," I said.

Hyuni's POV
"Hyuni-ahh when you wake up, I won't be by your side anymore. Remember that I love you ok. I will protect you with my heart," someone said. The voice sound so familiar but I can't seem to realize who it was. I felt a lip on my forehead. "Goodbye my love," the person said. I can hear the sound of the door opening quietly. Who are you? Wait don't go yet. I need to know who are you. Kajima. Tears rolled down my eyes. What's happening? Those words linger in my head. Goodbye my love? Who is this person.