Chapter 26

Hyuni just stood there with nothing to say back to Jinhwan. She looked down feeling guilty. Jinhwan sighed and put the porridge and water on the desk. As Jinhwan turned back to Hyuni, Hyuni came and hugged Jinhwan. He was shocked and didn't say anything nor hugged her back because he was too confused. 

"I'm sorry Jinhwan oppa," Hyuni said.

Jinhwan can tell that Hyuni was crying. 

"Oppa?" Jinhwan questioned. 

"Neh oppa. I remembered you now. I missed you so much. Also you're the one who's supposed to say you're sorry to me not me saying sorry to you. You lied to me. You didn't know how much my heart hurts but I don't know why my heart's always beating very fast whenever I see you," Hyuni said frowning. 

When she felt that Jinhwan  wasn't hugging her back, she slowly let go of him. "Ahh. You don't miss me at all because you've never liked me. I'm so stupid for missing and wanting you for all these years. I should go now. GOODBYE Jinhwan shi."

"I wished I've never remember you," Hyuni whispered but Jinhwan heard her. She left Jinhwan's room. 

When Hyuni got closer to the front door, she noticed that Jinhwan wasn't coming after her. She just let her tears dropped as she opened the door to get out of Jinhwan's house. The wind from outside rushed in as she opened the door.