Chapter 25:

"Ohh. I'll go get water for you," Jinhwan said as he rushed downstairs to get a cup of water for Hyuni. 

When Jinhwan left,  Hyuni slowly remembered a little bit about the familiar boy. She looked around her to see where she was. It was familiar but she can't clearly remember it. Jinhwan came back with a cup of water and a pain killer. She thanked Jinhwan as she slowly gulped down the water and pain killer. 

It was an awkward silence afterward until Jinhwan broke the silence, "Oh I saw you fainted on a bench near the park so I just helped you. I don't know where you live and there's n hospital nearby so I just took you to my house since it's closer to the park," Jinhwan said as Hyuni nodded.

"Do I know you? You look familiar to me though. I think I must've met you before," Hyuni asked Jinhwan. 

"Ohh. Umm. I don't think I've seen you before. Anyways are you hungry? I'll go make something for you," Jinhwan said. 

"Oh yeah sure and thank you," Hyuni said. 

Jinhwan head downstairs to make porridge for Hyuni. When he left the room, Hyuni sat in the silence for a couple minutes. She got out of bed to look around the room. She was looking through Jinhwan's drawer near his bed and she saw a small wooden box. 

She took out the box and opened it

She took out the box and opened it. There was a letter inside. She took out the letter and it looked familiar to her. She wasn't trying to be nosy but something in her tell her to open the letter. She opened the letter and it said...

Dear Jinhwan,
I love you. Even though you wouldn't probably care, I won't be able to see your face no more. That face that made me smile. I'm sorry for liking you. I'm sorry for not being pretty and skinny like them girls that you would always bring home. Now, you wouldn't have to see this face of mine no more. Sorry for disturbing you all this time. For the last time, I LOVE YOU.
Sincerely,
Hyuni  

(CHAPTER 6) 

Then flashbacks of everything started to happen in her mind. She remembered Jinhwan and everything he did to her. That's why he looked familiar. Thought Hyuni. Right on time, Jinhwan came into the bedroom with a bowl of porridge and a cup of water. He saw her standing and was shocked as soon as he laid his eyes on the opened box and the letter written by Hyuni in her hands. Jinhwan trudged angrily towards Hyuni. 

"Why did you open that box?" Jinhwan shouted at Hyuni.