Married life with Chanyeol

***

MARRIED LIFE with CHANYEOL

---

After taking a bath, you've decided to cook breakfast for your husband Chanyeol, but while climbing down the stairs, you heard noises coming from the kitchen so you instinctively stopped walking.

But then you smiled cheekily, realizing that you're husband is the one who's making all that noise. You excitedly run your way to the kitchen.

You're heart skipped a bit when you saw your gorgeous husband, cooking seriously. He's wearing your pink apron so he look so effinly adorable!

You silently walk your way to your husband who's busy chopping something then hugged him from the back.

You: Good morning, handsome!

Chanyeol: Oh God! You startled me.

He faced you then hugged you tightly. He kissed your forehead then your nose while smiling with his adorable dimples.

Chanyeol: Good morning my gorgeous wife.

You smile heartfully after hearing what he said. You still can't fully believed that this top star is now your husband! This is just so hard to believed in!

You: Hmm, I should be the one, who's cooking our breakfast.

Chanyeol smiled then kiss your hair.

Chanyeol: Baby, you have until lifetime to cook our breakfast.

You: Oh! I love you soooo much!

Chanyeol: I love you times infinity, babe.

Then he kisses your forehead.

***