EXO's XIUMIN

***

(AN UPDATE EXCLUSIVE FOR XIUMIN)

Our Minseok will enlist in the military on May 7, 2019.

Let us appreciate our baby baobao ppl! ❤

Imagine you're on a date with him, you wore your best outfit looking gorgeous as ever

Imagine you're on a date with him, you wore your best outfit looking gorgeous as ever. Most of the guys in the area took glances which makes your date, Minseok, annoyed.

Minseok wore a light purple button-down sleeve shirt, dark jeans and his fave branded shoes. As usual, he look hotter than the summer heat without an effort and can easily took your breath away.

Oh not just you but a lot of girls in the area.

He took you to a cafe which serves your fave milktea, you didn't know he knew that's why you questioned him about it.

"Seriously?" you told him, shocked and at the same time amazed.

He smiled a bit taking your breath away, put his left hand inside his pocket, tilt his head sideways then arc an eyebrow.

"Uh huh."

"How did you know?"

His smiled again.

"Secret." then he winked cutely.

He'll be the death of me.

A giddy smile flashed from your face. You walk closer to him then put your arms around his waist. He automatically grabbed you closer, placing his arms around you.

God. The best place in the world.

"

Let's go?"

You nod enthusiastically while grinning from ear to ear. He smells like heaven as usual.

You had a great time with him. Talking about your life while he's away, his work, your studies/work and your worries about his nearing enlistment.

"It's just for a while. Don't be upset okay? I'll be back." then he smiled at you making you more upset than ever.

You pouted your lips then heave a sign.

How many years will he be gone? How many times will he call you? You even doubt it if he can even use his cellphone inside the camp.

"I will miss you." you told him while looking at your hand, fiddling with the straw of your milktea.

He took it making you look at his face. He smiled at you again but right now it is etched with sadness.

It makes you love him more but it also hurts you. You don't want him to be sad.

"I will probably miss you more." he said huskily.

He took your hand closer to his lips, making your heart stop. Then slowly, he kissed it. He even closed his eyes as if savouring the moment. You squeezed his hand that is holding yours making him smile.

He looked at you with so much adoration and love.

"Take care of yourself okay?" you asked him then gently caress his cheek.

He closed his eyes leaning towards your hand then smile handsomely.

"I will."

He stared at you for a whole minute as if memorizing your face. You let him. You can freely stare at his picture repeatedly but surely he can't do the same in the camp.

"Will you wait for me?" he asked sadly.

An invisible hand pinch your heart at his question. You look at him with unshed tears in your eyes.

You told yourself not to cry infront of him but you just can't. You're too upset about his enlistment.

"I will wait for you, whatever happen I will wait for you." you promised with all of your heart.

He smiled again then kissed your hand.

"Thank you."

---

We will miss you Xiumiiiiiiiiiin 😘