BIAS and You

Take out with full credits!

*****

You and your boyfriend are living together for almost 5 months but sadly you've had a big misunderstanding.

You: *yells* I don't wanna see your face again! You jerk! *blinked back your tears* (Take note: You've only said it because you're mad)

Bias: Oh really?! *hurt* Then FINE! *walks out*

You: Hey! *holding back your tears* Stop!

You followed him before he could make it to the door then grabbed his arm angrily. He faced you again with a hard expression, trying to cover his emotions.

You: *clenched your fists* (I don't want him to go!) Bring your stuffs with you. *blinked then diverts your gaze* I don't want to see them here.

Bias: *silent*

You turned your back at him to wipe the tears you can't hold back anymore.

Bias: D-Do you want me to take everything?

You simply nodded your head because you can't manage to talk.

Bias: Fine.

You felt him walk towards you, thinking that he's gonna walk pass you to grab his things but you didn't expect him to swipe you off your feet and carry you.Bringing you with him.

You're confused as hell and at the edge of holding yourself from crying your eyes out.

Bias: Don't look at me like that. *he said without looking* I just did what you said.

You swallowed the lump building in your throat.

You: I-I told you to bring your---

Bias: You're my everything. *he said seriously, cutting you mid-sentence* I can live without those fucking things, but I can never live without you.

Your eyes starts to burn that's why you closed it hard while lowering your head. Tightening your grip on his shirt.

You: I-I'm---

He stopped walking then placed you back to the floor.

Bias: Baby look at me. *cupping your face*

You obeyed him while your tears are streaming down your face. You saw him clenched his jaw while wiping your tears away. It pained him so much to see you cry.

Bias: I love you so much, okay? *look into your eyes sincerely* And I'm so sorry baby for making you cry. I'm such an ass.

You didn't know what had gotten into you but after he told you he loves you, you burst out into tears. Crying your heart out.

He hugs you tight while brushing your hair. Kissing your head and whispering sweet words to your ear.

Oh how you love this man.

You: *cupped his handsome face then smile* I love you so much.

He flashed his breathtaking smile at you then kissed your forehead before hugging you again.

Bias: I just wish this is real. *tightening his embrace*

You: *smile sadly* Me too.

Then suddenly you heard your mom knocked at your door. Waking you up from your almost realistic dream.

You: *dries you tears* Gosh! I'm crying again. What the hell is wrong with me?!

*****

A/N: So sorry for the late update guys. I hope you enjoyed this one. 😘😘😘