Married life with Chen

***

MARRIED LIFE with CHEN

---

You and your husband are walking side by side on a park, talking sweet stuffs and suchs.. But suddenly, he excused himself after reading some text message on his phone, he said, he'll be back after a minute then hurriedly run away..

You waited for him not just a minute, but an hour.. you though he's not coming back cause he's already late! And because of that, you start to feel upset and hurt..

It was your wedding anniversary today but he doesn't even greet you! You start to shed tears because of disappointment..

Then suddenly.. you heard a familiar song, a very familiar and memorable song for you.. sang by someone who's very familiar to you.. then you realize... it was your husband, singing your favorite song and also your wedding theme song..

(NP: Best Luck by Chen)

After he finished singing the song, you felt so happy and loved.. that you even start crying while his approaching you..

Chen: Happy anniversary, honey.. *smiling sheepishly*

You: *crying* Happy anniversary too, honey.. *hugs your husband*

Chen: *hugs you back* I love you, honey..

You: I love you too..

***

A/N: Kinilig ka? *u* hoho! Hindi 'to story, segwey scene lang! Haha! Siguro nabitin ka 'no? Hoho! xD

©TheGirlWhoLoveKpop

--