MUST [EXO]

***

This is not an update.

This is all about EXO and what is going on right now.

(I'm so sorry for my grammar. *cries*)

EXO-Ls! We have work to do!

As EXO-Ls we must do something for our dorks. We have to make them happy as much as what they're also doing for us.

They've worked so hard so that we can enjoy a perfect performance. They've practiced really hard. They've worked-out their slim body to grow some muscles just for us. To show us their sinfully abs and breathtakingly biceps. They've made everything perfect. Because they love us. Their fans. Their girlfriends. Their family.

I'm so proud to be an EXO-L! I love my fandom. My family. And as an EXO-L it's our job to vote, to support and to cheer for our boys.

On the first week of May, our boys had been nominated in Big Apple Music Awards and also in Daf BAMA Music Awards. (I know, you've read about it)

If you haven't read it yet. You can visit the page "Daf Entertainment" and "Big Apple Music Awards Foundation". Everything you want to know is written there.

And all we have to do is to vote for our boys. So they can win!

You can vote by liking the page. Sharing the post of Daf Entertainment where EXO is nominated. And by using the "#DafBama2017_EXO" and "#BAMA2017DiamondEdition_EXO" on your posts in Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. (The two hashtags must be seperated or else the vote will not be counted)

I've been doing this hashtag thing since May 15. And I'm so disappointed because I'd only heard this awarding thing from my sister. I've been so busy in school. *cries*

Anyways! Our boys' leading the poll! Yehet! Let's work hard for our boys! Okay? They deserved to win. Our boys are doing their best to please us all by their heart-stopping performances. And this is all what we can do for them.

Go EXO-Ls! Keep posting! Keep streaming! Use the hashtags and let our boys win!

EXO We Are One! Saranghaja!

***

P.S: I'm so sorry but Finding Park Chanyeol will be postponed for now *cries* due to some important stuffs that I have to attend. I'm really sorry. But the draft's done. I just need to write it chapter by chapter... in English *cries blood* I hope you understand.

***