Chapter 2 - The more you hate, the more you love

A/N: Hi everyone! Thanks for participating in this little project of mine. Here's the second part that I hope will not disappoint. =) Thank you for being patient this.

The most votes were for Hye-won to meet a nice man and for JinJin to work on a project together but keep bickering. I realized that the choices for JinJin weren't mutually exclusive so I'm writing a combination as most of you requested. I'll try to make the options better next time. Sorry about that, I'm still also just learning with this.

Caveat: I am not a Korean so I hope I am using the titles correctly. If not, please let me know so I can edit it. I am also confused what the proper english spelling is (unnie vs eonni) so again please forgive me. I mean no disrespect. That said, I'm going to try to use the English terms more often as I am more familiar with those.

---

Shim Hye-won sat at the park bench right across J One Holdings waiting for one of the most important people to her on this planet and the closest she could have to a sister

"JIN AH SACHON UNNIE!" Shim Hye-won called out as soon as she saw her cousin come out the revolving doors of the skyscraper. Waving her arms so she can easily be seen, Hye-won jumped up and hugged Yoon Jin Ah when she came within arm's reach. "Hi! I've missed you!"

"Hye-won-ah! How are you, my baby?!" Jin Ah greeted, excited to see Shim Hye-won. 

Yoon Jin Ah and Shim Hye-won were cousins as their mothers are sisters. Both were only children, however, as they very closely resembled each other they were often mistaken as siblings, which thrilled them both. Jin Ah begged her parents for years to give her a sibling but she was often told that she was already perfect so they didn't want another one. When her aunt gave birth to Hye-won, Jin Ah took to her immediately, treating her like the sister she always wanted.

"I'm not a baby anymore, Jin Ah," Shim Hye-won corrected, giggling.

"Psssh," Jin Ah sounded off, narrowing her eyes at Hye-won. "You will always be my baby. How are you feeling? Should you be jumping up and down like that? Why are you here? Did you have a check up?"

Shim Hye-won giggled again. Years ago, she would be so annoyed that her family still treated her like she was a fragile doll but she has learned to accept it as coming from a place of love. When she was younger, Hye-won underwent some operations to her heart. Her condition was not uncommon, however, since it involved heart surgeries, her family was understandably worried. 

Because of this, they were all very protective of her as she grew up and tried to limit her activities in order to make sure she experienced as little stress as possible, in spite of what the doctor's told them.

This was why Kang Gook was hired as her bodyguard when a boy started getting interested in her while in University. Hye-won and Jin Ah always had many admirers but it was the first time Hye-won found herself reciprocating the attention of someone.