Chapter 11 - Awkward New Chapters

A/N: Hi! I've decided that this will be my last BinJin fic. Things are just getting too toxic and it's sapping my energy to continue. I do hope to make this the best last hurrah. =) Don't get me wrong, I will forever love HB and SYJ though but I've never been fond of hating on co-fans or telling others how to do things in support of the actor or artist. If you choose to continue reading, thank you. If not, it was nice crossing paths with you for a bit.

Whoever is still here, thank you! I will do my best to make this great for you. So, here we go!

Chapter warning: suggestive content up ahead.

---

"Argh!"

Yoon Jin Ah rolled over, still wrapped in her comforter, as another day started. Well, it was noon so it was already starting for a while.

Heading to her desk, she stared at blank screen of her laptop

Heading to her desk, she stared at blank screen of her laptop. She was working from home that day, not ready to see Jin Woo face-to-face. She also purposely stayed away for the rest of the weekend from her online game and that dating app.

Well, okay, she did attempt to log onto the game to see if Zinu was online because she wanted to talk but quickly quit the sign in even before it was completed because she didn't how to open up that conversation. "Hey thank goodness you have talented fingers?" she wondered, dropping her head on her hands.

"Why did he have to be such a good kisser?" Jin Ah wondered out loud. Her mind wandered back to that dark hotel room, where Zinu -- Jin Woo -- gently bit her lips before his tongue played with hers.

She moaned thinking about how she moved his hand to touch her and he did not disappoint.

"Are you dreaming about your kinky lover?" a voice asked, breaking her reverie.

Yoon Jin Ah's head whipped up quickly that it gave her a crick in her neck. "Ow!" she complained, massaging it. "Why are you here and not snogging with your boyfriend?"

Shim Hye-won giggled. "I just did," she gloated. "My lips are swollen, can't you tell?"

Jin Ah narrowed her eyes at her cousin. "Tch," she said, turning away. "Fine, you have a boyfriend and I'm still single."

Hye-won laughed, falling into Jin Ah's bed.

"Why did you let yourself in anyway? What if I was still with my date?!" Jin Ah complained lightly.

"I didn't see your clothes and underwear scattered on the way to the room so I knew you were alone," Hye-won teased.

Jin Ah threw her a pocketbook at Hye-won. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" she repeated louder this time.

"I wanted to check on you and make sure you're not still handcuffed in that hotel room," Hye-won answering in a teasing tone. "So? What's he like?"

Yoon Jin Ah thought about last night's revelation. "He was... memorable."