Chapter 13 - A New Day

A/N: Hi! Somewhat of a filler chapter. Enjoy!

---

Yoon Jin Ah woke up feeling warm but instead of pushing it away, she leaned into it fully.

"Hmmmm..." she sighed.

Smooth, muscled back.

Abs.

Hard, hot sh —

Jin Ah's eyes popped open as she gasped. She was still in Jin Woo's arms, in his bed, and they were both naked.

Oh my goodness.

I actually ran to him!

Oh my goodness.

We....

Oh my...

He's so handsome.

"Jin Ah," he suddenly groaned. "I can almost hear the wheels turning in your brain. Can you shut that off for a bit? It's too early on a Saturday."

"Sorry," she whispered.

Jin Woo opened his eyes and met her gaze. "Are you regretting what happened last night? And early this morning?"

Jin Ah blushed.

They were insatiable, making love the entire night — first, just by the door as he closed it; then, on this couch; they were finally able to take all clothes off and had another one in the bedroom.

Then the kitchen.

Then, they slept with Jin Ah collapsing in bed after multiple rounds. When she awoke in a strange bed at 2am, she turned to see Jin Woo, who also stirred. When their eyes met, they had to be connected again.

Being with him was new. She was aware that things were still uncertain and there were a lot of things to figure out. However, regret was not a feeling she had right now. "No. No regrets," she told him with her voice hoarse but unwavering.

Jin Woo smiled. Leaning in for a kiss, he placed a gentle one on her lips. "Good. Now, can we please rest? You wore me out."

Jin Woo held her close before closing his eyes once more, wrapping her in a hug with his arms and legs. For her part, Jin Ah relished the peaceful feeling she had before she joined in his slumber.

"No regrets," she murmured.

*

The next time Jin Ah woke up, it was noon and Jin Woo was no longer beside her. Looking around, she tried to find a note saying she was welcome to leave but she didn't find any. What she found instead was a robe and a shirt she could use to cover up.

The massive en suite bathroom also had more items for her to use - toiletries, a set of towels and even disposable underwear.
After washing up, she wore the shirt and the robe to head out of the room hoping to grab something to drink. To her surprise, Jin Woo was in the kitchen, cooking. "You're here!"

Jin Woo smiled. "Did you think I'd run out on you and tell you to lock up when you leave?" he teased, alluding to the time he was drunk and she hosted him in her apartment.

She apologized before sliding into the counter seat he offered. "Ow," she tried to complain quietly but Jin Woo heard.

Rushing to her side, he asked, "What's wrong?"

Jin Ah blushed, "My inner thighs are a little sore."

"