Chapter 19 - Reunited

The seatbelt sign lighted up.

Both women fidgeted as they took their first class seats. Given their luck that week, Jin Ah and Hye-won worried that they wouldn't be able to fly out at the last minute. When the plane took off, both breathed a sigh of relief and hugged each other.

Tears flowing down their faces, Jin Ah whispered, "We're seeing our loves. We'll be okay soon."

Hye-won smiled at her. "I am worried but I've always been okay, Jin Ah. I've got you. Why won't I be okay?"

Jin Ah hugged her cousin. "Oh my baby. I'm glad. I'll always take care of you."

"I know. I have your back, too!" Hye-won assured.

Their moment was interrupted by a flight attendant, who informed them that she would be attending to them personally throughout the flight. "Ms. Yoo asked me to provide these details to you. Your transportation to the hotel has been taken cared of."

Yoon Jin Ah thanked her. "But we don't have accommodations yet. May we be brought to where Mr. Yoo Jin Woo is staying?"

The flight attendant nodded. "Yes, Ma'am. Mr. Yoo Jin Woo has requested as much and made arrangements for you. He also asked that we provide the best meals and desserts we can give in-flight." Placing two separate boxes on their trays, she added, "These are from Mr. Yoo and Mr. Kang."

"Jin Ah and Hye-won," the note said. "We know it has been a tough, emotional week and we feel very bad to not be by your side. This is a simple way to try to make up for it... the best chocolates we could procure at such a short time. (KG: Jin Woo spent an insane amount to get these to you) We can't wait to give you hugs. Love, Jin Woo the Handsome and Gook the cute (YJW: I wrote this and Kang Gook is now pouting because I called him cute. He's not as handsome as I am)"

Hye-won giggled. "I'm sure Gookie was pouting and stomping his feet when he saw that."

Jin Ah joined her laughter, their first light moment in a few days. "Jin Woo can be so conceited."

"He takes great care of you, Jin Ah! I am so thankful he's with you now," Hye-won said while holding her hand. Exclaiming, "I'm looking forward to this double date in Japan, Jin Ah! I can't wait to see Gookie."

Jin Ah rolled her eyes. "Yah! We're going there for the cherry blossoms and not to have your cherry popped."

Hye-won's jaw dropped before she pinched Jin Ah. "One, cherry blossoms are not in season. Two, fine but your lips should not be stuck on Jin Woo Oppa this entire trip!"

"Well, I can NOT promise that."

Hye-won's eyes narrowed at her. "Fine. Do what you want. I'm sure Jin Woo Oppa would love to kiss you, too, once I tell him you slept with his pillow in between your legs for the past days."

"You. Will. Not," Jin Ah said, eyes shooting daggers at Hye-won, who was now smiling like she was forming her evil plan.

Popping a chocolate in her mouth, Hye-won just continued smiling. "It's so wonderful to be this rich," Hye-won commented when they were given socks, blankets, toiletries, their own screen and a selection of movies. Their meal was also more like a dish from a Michelin-star restaurant.

The over two hour flight went by quickly and soon they landed in Tokyo. A limousine was waiting for them as a special guest of Ms. Yoo Sang-a. "VIP treatment was what we were told," said the driver.

"How rich is Jin Woo Oppa's family?!" Hye-won muttered.

Jin Ah smiled. "Very. But Jin Woo is also quite well off on his own."

"Let's go! Can we ride? I've never been in a limousine before, Jin Ah!!! Let's ride! Let's ride!" Hye-won asked, jumping beside Jin Ah.

While they were traversing the city, Jin Ah stared at the buildings but her mind traveled back to their situation. Hye-won had grown increasingly worried as the days wore on. "He's been distant, Jin Ah," she shared sadly over one dinner. "I found out he was calling his Mother and asking ideas to earn more money quickly so that he could present his bank account to my mother."