12: Not Real

Stupid.

               I was so stupid.

               That’s the only word to describe myself after the madness that I pulled Iast night. Never had I imagined I would be doing something so bold, let alone with someone I considered my nemesis.

               Jesus.

               Why did I even do that?

               Why did I ask that?

               I probably had gone mad.

               Yes, I had gone mad.

               That was the only plausible reason why I did what I did. I would never ever do that if I was in my right state of mind. Such a thing was so ridiculous I refused to believe it really happened.

               But damn...

               Her a-abs were so toned and so perfectly sculptured. My mind could remember vividly how every single muscle felt under my palm even if there was a thin fabric in the way.

               Minjeong had always been sexy.

               But she became even sexier in my eyes after finding out that she was hiding something like that beneath her clothes.

               ...hold on.

               Did I really say that...

               Oh my god.

               She was certainly doing some dark magic on me. Otherwise, praising her wouldn’t even cross my mind.

               I needed to get myself together.

               Whatever was happening right now was bad.

               Really bad.

               I was allowing her to affect me in a way I was beginning to question if I made the right decision of accepting the deal because I knew I was slowly falling into a trap that she meticulously made and that’s the one thing that must never happen.

               Remember why you were in this situation in the first place, Jimin.

               You were doing all of this for Ryujin.

               Right.

               For Ryujin Kim.

               This was the game that the devil had started that I would win with everything that I had.

               “Jimin Yoo of Class 3-A. Please report to the office of the student council.”

               I glanced over the PA speaker placed on the corner of the room with raised brows as soon as I heard my name being blasted in our room.

               Since we were in the middle of a discussion, everyone including our prof turned their heads toward my way wearing the same look of curiosity on their faces.