five

GEORGIE

Monday morning.

I'm making my way over towards Mister Styles' classroom with a heavy feeling in my chest and a lump in my throat.

To say I'm nervous is an understatement. We parted in a very strange way, he wasn't the Harry I've seen before and so I'm anxious to know which Harry I will be getting today.

The hallways are almost completely empty, only a few lonely souls who are at school as early as I am. I've never understood people who are willing to come to school that early, but look at me now.. I'm one of them.

When I tell you that Joey almost got a heart attack this morning as he saw me downstairs earlier than him, I'm not overreacting. I don't think I've ever been up this early, waking up is an absolute nightmare but however I couldn't stop myself this morning. There was no way I'd not show up on time, it's like my mind had set an internal alarm because it knew I needed to be here.

My hand is shaking as it reaches out to the door handle, I take a deep breath and try to gather all the confidence in my body together before opening the door and stepping inside.

"Mister Styles?" I ask, holding onto the door.

Harry looks up, he's seated behind his desk and has a bunch of papers laying in front of him. A smile grows onto Harry's face when he sees me, it lets me know that he's in a friendly mood and that makes me a lot less anxious.

"Miss Hayes," he smiles before looking down at his wrist that has a very expensive watch around it. "And right on time, I'm impressed." his lips curl up and make a tingle run through my lower stomach.

I close the door behind me and then make my way to the front of the class. "I can't believe I'm at school this early." I shake my head as I place my bag on one of the desks in the front row.

After sitting myself down on the desk in front of him, I lock my eyes with his green ones. I watch as a chuckle escapes Harry's lips while he flicks his nose with his pointer finger a few times. My eyes focus on his hand, I see how his knuckles are slightly bruised and it makes me furrow my brows, Harry notices immediately and lets his hand fall back onto his lap.

"Good job listening to me and waking up this early, I'm proud of you." he breaks the silence that was hanging over us.

There it goes, that warm feeling growing in my chest and stomach when I hear him praise me. I shift a little in my place and try not to blush as I look back at him, god.. why does he have this kind of effect on me?

"My question, why did I have to be here this early?" I ask, tilting my head a little to the side.

"First of all, don't look at me like that." he says, eyes burning into mine.

I tilt my head back and look down for a second, shocked by his words and the way he said it. Everytime I give him that look, the one where I tilt my head a little down and look at him through my lashes, it seems to do something to him.

"To answer your question, I wanted to let you pick out a new book yourself. Of Course from a few books that I gathered together." Harry says, standing up from his chair.

I watch as he makes his way over towards the book closet, he's wearing a white button up shirt today and his back muscles look amazing in it. The shirt is just tight enough, any tighter and I'm sure he would rip it apart when he would take a deep breath.

My thoughts are not holy at the moment. I've tried to stop myself from thinking about my teacher like that but everytime I see him, I can't seem to stop myself.

"Now, there's some romance in these books but not the corny kind that you know." Harry says. I watch as he turns himself around and is now holding onto some books. I remove my eyes from his body and wait to look at him again until he's behind his desk. Harry spreads out the books in front of him and then looks back up into my eyes.