six

GEORGIE

Here we are.

Me and Niall, both on a chair inside the principal's office. The janitor is yelling at us and at Miss Peters, I'm still thinking he might have a stroke and it's just very hard not to laugh at the whole situation.

"They were having intercourse, at school!" he spits out, that vein on his head becoming dangerously huge again.

"Mister Walters, I-"

"I am disgusted! They were in my closet, on my stuff!" he is still yelling. I think the whole school can hear him by now and not even Miss Peters can seem to calm him down.

Before the principal can say anything, we're interrupted by the door of the office that swings open. I turn around in my chair to see no one other than Harry walk inside, a concerned look spread across his face. However, I watch that expression change quickly once he sees that I'm in here.

"Mister Styles.." the principal says.

"I heard shouting, what's going on here?" Harry asks, closing the door and then placing his hands on his hips.

"I caught them having sex in the janitor's closet!" Mister Walters informs him, voice still rather loud.

My cheeks turn red as soon as those words leave his lips, I don't even dare to lock eyes with Harry right now. Oh god.. this is embarrassing.

Unfortunately, my eyes meet his green ones and the look in them is something I can't quite describe. It's anger mixed with disgust and he's trying to hide it but I can see it by his jaw that clenches. Harry locks his hands in front of him, I can see that he's squeezing them together as his eyes never leave mine.

"It's not true!" I broke the awkward silence that was hanging over the room.

"Excuse me? You think I'm a fool?!" Mister Walters yells.

The principal tells him to calm down and he finally seems to listen to her, thank god for that because I was getting tired of hearing him yell. Harry is staying quiet but I feel his eyes burning onto my skin, I'm so fucked and not in the good way.

"Care to explain?" Miss Peters asks me.

I sigh deeply and look over at Niall who gives me an awkward smile. When I look back at the principal, I take a deep breath in and try not to flip out. Being bad is fun but it's the aftermath that sucks.

"We were just in the closet to have a private conversation, we weren't having sex." Niall speaks up.

"Yeah.. we were just having a laugh, wanted to cause some trouble." I say, keeping my eyes on the dark haired lady as I feel the gaze of Harry lingering on my skin.

Now he must really think that I'm just a child, a teen who wants to rebel against authority. I don't want him to see me like that, I want him to think of me as a woman.

"That's untrue!" Mister Walters raises his voice.

"Oh please.. you really think we would have sex in a fucking janitor's closet? We barely fit in there."

"Language!" Miss Peters warns me.

I roll my eyes and let myself fall back into the chair I'm sitting on. I really want to stop talking about this because there's no fun in it anymore, not when Harry is looking down on me.

"Don't believe them Miss. You should punish them for what they've done." Mister Walters says.

I believe that man has some deep rooted issues. I've never liked him because he's always creeping around and I definitely do not like him after this whole situation.