nine

GEORGIE

It's almost time for school.

I waited for Joey to leave the house and then headed downstairs, let's say that he wasn't going to approve of what I'm wearing.

Louis is seated in front of the sage green wall in the kitchen, he's having his breakfast and nearly chokes when he looks up and sees me. I watch him place his cup of coffee back down on the table and wiping his mouth on his sleeve before looking back at me.

"Georgie Hayes." he gasps.

A smirk grows onto my face and he soon joins me as the sides of his lips curl up, I knew that Louis would absolutely love the idea I had in mind.

"Do you like the uniform?" I ask him, acting like nothing is off about it.

"Oh yeah.. the principal made an excellent choice." Louis plays along, leaning back into his chair.

We both break into some chuckles and I check the time on my phone to see that I have not much time left. I told Niall I would meet him at school and so I don't have to wait for him to pick me up.

Louis tells me that he'll drive me to school so I won't catch a cold and I think that's a good idea, the outfit is not very appropriate for the weather outside.

I'm wearing the uniform like they asked me to, just not in the way they probably want people to wear it. I've pulled the skirt up a bit, so I could show some more leg. I have on the white button up shirt, only the buttons are not closed all the way up, the top buttons are opened and they're giving me some cleavage. To give it even more of a dramatic effect, I tied the ends of my shirt together so it would turn into a cropped top. I got on my red tie, very loosely. The white socks, they come just under my knees and then I have on my converse. My hair, I've put into two braids, like a real schoolgirl.

Overall, I was inspired by Britney Spears' look in her '.. baby one more time' music video.

As soon as I step out of the car, people's eyes are on me. I keep my head held high as I make my way over towards the door that will lead me into the building.

I've never really had all eyes on me, I'm usually just someone who blends in and I'm totally fine with that. Not going to lie.. all the attention makes me very nervous and so I hate myself for coming up with this idea, I hate myself even more as I feel one side of me totally loving the attention.

The doors fly open as I pull on them and I feel like I'm in a typical high-school movie. All eyes are immediately on me, people start to whisper to their friends as they see me and probably have no idea I've been at the same school as them for all these years. I ignore all the looks I get and just strut my way down the hallway.

Where do I find the confidence? I honestly do not know.

Niall is standing by the lockers, when he spots me walking over to him, his jaw drops. I give him a mischievous grin and do a little twirl before I stop in my tracks. I'm standing in front of him now and it allows him to take a moment to look me up and down.

"I'm so happy you went on with this plan." Niall says, now smirking as well.

"I know. I'm feeling kind of good." I tell him, unable to stop myself from smiling.

"Yeah.. you look damn good, I'm clearly not the only one who seems to think so." Niall says, now nodding his head over to someone behind us.

I turn around and my eyes lock with Harry's green ones, he's standing in the door opening of his classroom and has his arms crossed over his chest. The look on his face is something I can't quite describe, he's clearly checking me out but doesn't seem to be pleased with what I'm doing.

Teacher |H.S.|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें