ten*

Couldn't keep you guys waiting long with that cliffhanger, so here you go ;))

!!Smutt warning!!

GEORGIE

I'm shocked.

There doesn't seem to be a word I can pronounce at the moment. My mind is spinning and even though it's telling me that this is wrong because Harry is a teacher, another side is telling me to go for it.

I mean.. why shouldn't I?

Well, there are many reasons. The biggest one being the fact that he's my English teacher. It'll make things so complicated. But.. I just can't stop myself from wanting to touch him. He's so incredibly sexy and he turns me on like crazy, sometimes a girl just can't help herself.

"You really want me to?" I ask, giving him the look that drives him crazy as I take some steps forward.

"I do. You have no idea what you do to me.." he mumbles, shaking his head softly as his eyes stay on me.

It doesn't take me long to get close to him, it's now or never.. I need to use every bit of confidence I have in my body for what I'm about to do. It's not like I've never given someone head, I have, but never to someone who's as experienced as him. Of course I don't actually know how experienced he is but I just got this feeling that he is.

My eyes stay locked with his as I move my hand down and wrap it around him, his reaction is everything to me. He curses under his breath, quickly looking down at my hand before locking eyes with me again.

"You and that uniform, it's a dangerous combination." Harry says, voice low.

My hand starts to move, I'm stroking him now and am shocked by just how big he is. You could already tell by his attitude but seeing it in real life is very different from just imagining it. My thumb slips over his tip and I can feel the pre-cum wetting my finger as I do, Harry tenses up and it makes me look back into his eyes.

"Let me see what you can do on your knees, Georgie."

I'm completely mesmerized by his voice, it has something raspy in it and somehow sounds even deeper than before. I nod and then go down slowly, my hand staying on his dick as my other one is roaming down his body.

"That's a good girl." Harry reaches his hand out towards my face and cups my cheek for a moment.

That spark shoots through my chest, making the ache for him grow. It only makes me want to do this even more, I feel the need to please him. I stroke his dick and before I wrap my lips around him, I stick out my tongue and let it run over his tip. Harry lets out a shaky breath as I do which makes my eyes flicker up so I can see his face as I take him in my mouth.

Harry's struggling, it's clear that he wants to let out a moan but he tries to hide it by turning it into a groan. Somehow he doesn't want to show me just how weak I got him right now. I decide to focus on his tip some more, it's the most sensitive part and I know just how to stimulate it.