seventeen*

Sorry for the wait, anyways here's some smut to make it up to you ;))

GEORGIE

"Yes.. please."

Harry doesn't need to hear me say it again, he's quick to press his lips against mine and take my breath away. An ache for him has formed between my legs, a whimper leaving the back of my throat as he presses his crotch against mine.

My brows furrow as Harry is quick to pull back, leaving me confused as to why considering we just started making out. After looking me into my eyes for a second, he curses under his breath and then crashes his lips back onto mine. I eagerly kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck, so I can let my right hand travel up into his hair.

"Jump." Harry mumbles against my lips as his hands are already planted on my ass.

I immediately do what told and jump into his arms, I can feel him re-adjusting his hands and when I feel he got a good hold on me, I press my lips back onto his. My hands leave his head, they travel down his arms and it allows me to feel his muscles that are flexed, it's turning me on even more.

Harry pulls back, needing to take a quick look so he can walk us over to the table that's standing in the middle of the room. I don't mind though because it gives me the chance to attach my lips to his neck.

A whimper escapes Harry's lips, it makes me smirk against his skin because I enjoy hearing how I'm making him feel. When he places me on the table, I take my lips off his skin and it gives us the chance to look back into eachothers eyes. His pupils are expanded, taking away all the green in his eyes.

Harry dips his head down so he closes the space that's in between us. He presses a quick kiss onto my lips as his hands find their way to the buttons of my shirt, I decide to do the same by taking off his vest.

The air hits my exposed skin and makes my nipples even harder. I'm glad I wore a nice bra today, it's a red lacy one and it leaves little to the imagination. I noticed how he didn't take off my tie but I'm not going to say anything about it and let time tell me why he didn't. Harry's chest is now also exposed, making it able for me to take in all the muscles and tattoos, he looks so incredibly good that it should be a crime.

"God.. you're so beautiful." Harry says while moving down, this so he can plant a kiss on my bare shoulder.

A blush creeps onto my cheeks as his compliment repeats itself into my head. I pull him closer towards me and press a kiss on his stomach as my finger lingers over the leaves he has tattooed on his v-line.

I can feel the goosebumps grow into his skin and it makes a smirk grow onto my lips. My hands connect to his belt as I keep placing kisses onto his lower stomach. While taking off the belt and moving down to his zipper, I can feel him running his fingers through my hair. He's actually showing some kind of emotion in the way he's handling me, it's a little weird.

Before he allows his pants to drop down to his feet, he reaches over to his back pocket to take out a condom. I laugh, considering he clearly is always prepared and it's such a fuckboy thing for him to do. Harry stops my laughter by grabbing my chin harshly and making me look at his dick that's already fully erect.

"See what you do to me." Harry mumbles.

I nod my head and then feel his hands travelling over my exposed shoulders and neck. I enjoy the feeling of his fingertips on my skin, it makes me close my eyes for a second to let myself linger in the enjoyment. I open them again when I realise that he's getting really touchy and not in the way I normally like it. I can't end up falling for him.

"Mister Styles?" I say, making his eyes lock back with mine.

"Yes?" he answers me, tilting his head a little as he waits on what I have to say.