twenty*

!!😏!!

GEORGIE

Harry has me thrown over his shoulder.

He's making his way over towards the black, leather couch in the living room. A smile covers my face as an excited feeling settles itself in my gut. I'm content with myself for teasing him, pushing the boundaries, because it's about to make him ruin me. I'd rather have him be rough in the bedroom than sweet.. Otherwise that crush might develop even more.

I'm being thrown onto the couch, the feeling of the leather on my skin and the anticipation of what's going to happen is making goosebumps cover me all over. Harry's looking down on me, some strands of hair dangling from his forehead as his hands are placed on his side to establish a form of dominance. He looks bossy.. I like it.

"Take that grin off your face." he demands.

My face goes serious, I didn't even realise I was smirking. I swallow harshly as I watch Harry reach down to his belt. He undoes the clasp and then looks back into my eyes, in a swift motion he pulls the belt out of the loops of his pants. How is he this hot..

"Take off your clothes." he demands, letting the belt dangle from his right hand.

I nod, swallowing harshly before reaching down and taking a hold of the hem of my shirt. It's hard to be smooth and seductive while taking off my clothes, I tend to get all nervous and clumsy when Harry's eyes are burning onto my skin like that.

"Now let me take a look at you." he demands once again.

I throw my shirt on the ground and then let myself lean back. My hands are placed behind me so I can move my chest forwards and put myself on display for him. The bra I have on is the only thing that's left of the pretty set of lingerie I'd put on, considering he still has my panties and I'm now wearing his boxers. It might not be that sexy but Harry doesn't seem to mind, his eyes are going over every inch of my body and I can see him softly biting down on his lip while he does.

"Now beg for it, just like I had to." Harry demands, eyes turning a shade darker.

"Don't want to." I respond, knowing it'll drive him mad.

Harry's jaw clenches before he pushes me down on the couch and hovers over me. My breath hitches as he places his hand onto my throat, the look on his eyes scares me a little and it's even more disturbing to me that it actually turns me on even more.

"You need to do what you're told." he mumbles, our noses touching as he puts some more pressure onto the grip he has on my throat.

"But that's no fun." I am able to get out those words and it makes him grunt.

Before I knew it, Harry grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over. My body brushes against his that's hovering over me and the feeling that gives me is enough to already send me into overdrive. Everytime we touch, it's like sparks of electricity flash through my body.

I feel him press a kiss onto my shoulder, causing my eyes to flutter shut as I enjoy the feeling of his lips on my bare skin. As I lift my hips a little, his hard on brushes against my ass and it causes the pool of wetness between my legs to grow even bigger.

"Let's tie you up." Harry whispers in my ear before grabbing my hands and holding them together behind my back. He's quick to wrap the belt around my wrists, tugging on it to close it on the smallest setting so it would be extra tight around my skin.

When I turn my head, to get a glimpse of Harry, I can see that he's taking off his shirt. The sight of him bare chested is something I'm never going to get sick of. He moves himself closer to me and grabs me by my face, his thumb and pointer finger pressing onto my cheeks and making my lips pucker.