thirty

GEORGIE

The sun is slowly going under.

Harry and I are seated at a table in the garden, we have just enjoyed an amazing meal that was made by his chef and are now waiting for dessert.

"You still have room for dessert?" Harry asks me, looking me into my eyes.

"There's always room for dessert, if I ever say no to that question then there's something terribly wrong with me." I tell him, giving him a look to show him that I'm really serious about this.

Harry chuckles softly, a smile appearing on his lips as his eyes stay locked with mine. I can feel my cheeks heating up as he keeps staring at me, I still can't handle whenever he looks at me for that long.

"Hope you ready for food orgasm."

I turn my head as a laugh leaves my lips. Anthony, Harry's chef, walks over towards us with a huge plate in his hand. His english is not the best but he has been trying his absolute best this entire night so I can understand him and it's the cutest thing ever.
However, some sentences that leave this man's mouth sound too ridiculous not to laugh at.

"I know I'm ready for another sort of orgasm." Harry mumbles, his hand slides up on my bare thigh and his actions make me glare at him before slapping his hand away. "Behave." I say through my teeth, embarrassed as Anthony could easily hear his words.

Anthony places the plate in between me and Harry, I thank him with a smile and leave room for him to explain what he made us even though it's already clear to me what dessert is waiting for me. I really need to contain myself, considering it's my favorite dessert.

"I made you tiramisu, because Mister St-"

"That's fine Anthony, thank you." Harry stops him from saying what he was about to say and makes me furrow my brows. That was rather rude..

I quickly look back at Anthony as an excited smile grows on my lips. "Tiramisu! Such a coincidence, it's my favorite!" I exclaim, smiling brightly now as I look up at the chef who's still standing next to our table.

"No coincidence," Anthony says which makes Harry give him a warning glare, it makes me furrow my brows in confusion yet again. "Mister Styles asked me to, he knows it's your favorite." Anthony tells me, ignoring Harry's eyes that are now shooting daggers at him.

I turn my head to look at Harry, he avoids my eyes as a slightly embarrassed blush creeps onto his cheeks. A huge smile grows onto my lips as he's acting absolutely adorable right now. I don't even remember telling him that.

"I told you that?" I ask.

"Yeah.." Harry mumbles, finally daring to look up into my eyes. "That one night I picked you up from that party, maybe you were too tired to remember.. But you were looking in my fridge because you were hungry. You asked me what my favorite meal was and then we began talking about your favorite meals." he explains.

"Oh right! I remember now.." I nod my head with excitement as the memory flashes back into my mind.

I can't help the huge smile from growing on my face, the fact he actually remembered that and asked Anthony to make it because it's my favorite dessert, it's so thoughtful and sweet. Harry didn't want him to tell considering it shows something so vulnerable in him, but I'm glad Anthony told me. I feel powerful as I realize how smitten I got him.

"I leave you alone now," Anthony breaks the silence. "When you're ready to thank Anthony, then come. I did you a favor, boss." he says, his words filled with attitude. It makes me hold back my laughter as I watch him walk away.