Letters --Part 1--

***May include sensitive topics!!! (Idk I've never done this before :,)***

7 years later, Juliet is 16:

My life has pretty much been in ruins after that. My dad was never found in or out of Trollmarket. My mom and Douxie went out to try and find him. Only she returned.

____________________________________________

"Claire, we'll find him. Don't worry." Douxie assured her.

She nodded and looked towards the far distance to see a figure standing.

"Hey! I found-" She whipped around to tell Douxie but didn't find him.

"Douxie?" She called. "Where'd you go?"

She saw his staff laying on the ground, with no Douxie nearby.

"No!" She yelled, picking it up. "Don't abandon me too. Please..."

____________________________________________

I walked down the stairs to find mom with my grandparents, both of them whispering something in her ears. I strolled over to them and popped into the conversation.

"Jule! I didn't know you were already awake." Grandpa said, surprised to see me awake this early.

"Why wouldn't I wake up early this week? It is when-"

"Ah-! Don't say it." My grandma warned, setting the glass container she was holding on the counter.

My other grandmother; my dad's mother, was sitting on the couch. She looked like she was blanking out and was probably questioning what she could have done to prevent her son's death. It was the week where three people died and disappeared. My father, a person whom I considered my uncle, and my unborn baby brother.

Now, we have a tradition that at the beginning of the tragic week, we would all meet up and write letters in case they ever came back. It's a stupid tradition, but my mother loves it, so I do it for her.

***I know it's short and makes no sense but it'll come together later. I just couldn't write anymore than this because I'm having a brainfart.***