Different --Part One--

***Sorry for being gone so long :,) I had (still have) mid-terms, so I'm just going to upload what I have because I haven't changed it for the past two weeks. ***

Jim's Pov:

One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Seven years. "I hate it here."

The chains rattled and echoed through the empty void of silence, as I walked across the smooth stone. If torture could be shown by a person, I would volunteer myself.

"If you're done sulking, we should go get Claire."

"What is wrong with you?" I asked. I genuinely was confused why she would do something like this. Last time, she didn't go this far. Maybe it's because of Juliette.

"Nothing is." She replied simply. "Now, let's get going."

I reluctantly got up and followed her, knowing I couldn't refuse even if I wanted to. Douxie walked by us, blind to what was happening. There was no hope of getting him on my side anymore. He's lost.

He scurried past, running off to Merlin like usual. Nyrx scoffed at him and dragged me with her to the pathway which led to the exit. Everyone looked the same. The exact same. It was unsettling. Only a handful looked like actual people.

"I see you've found the failures."

"Why are you even doing this? Let me guess, someone rejected you in the real world so you're making your own?"