Character Intorduction

Sana
-21 years old going to college but had no interest in school. Just goes along with anything her group of friends do. Currently has no love life. Just follows after Farwa and Hajra and what they do in life.

Farwa
-21 years old, attends same college as Sana but is actually serious about her studies. Is studying in teaching and taking business classes. Has a boyfriend of 3 years named Jeonghan.

Jeonghan
-23 years old, has a job as an actor. Has one K-Drama where he is the main character. He is really famous back in Korea but not really known in America. He grew up in America but goes back and forth to Korea. Currently living in America to be with Farwa but sometimes visits back home to Korea.

Laila
-17 years old, in her senior year of high school. She is smart has good grades. Is not too outgoing, likes to keep to herself.Has a major crush on Yeonjun who is her seat partner in class.

Yeonjun
-17 years old, senior year high school just a normal guy in high school but super HOT most girls crush on him. But has no brains and just does whatever he feels like doing.

Afeefa
-17 years old, senior year goes to same school as Laila. She's just average student. She communicates with people, but dosnt like too much attention on her. Currently dating star soccer player Jake.

Jake
-19 years old, it's his freshmen year of college. He graduated high school last year. He is the star player of the college soccer team.

Hajra
-21 years old, pursuing her dreams in fashion designing. She is really good at it and is taking classes for it too. Currently not in a relationship.

Shabeela
- 23 years old, is a professional makeup artist. Currently living in Korea working as BTS makeup artist. She travels with them for there concerts. Visits home very often. Also Sana's older sister.

BTS
- world wide Korean boy group.
Members
Jin- oldest of the group apparently most handsome
Yoongi- goes by Suga very payed back and relaxed
Namjoon- goes by RM is speaks a lot knows how to comfort people and leader of the group
Hoseok-goes by Jhope or Hobi is always laughing and happy always in a good mood
Jimin-known as pretty boy supper sweet and nice
Taehyung-goes by V has a lot of confidence
Jungkook-the youngest of the group super talented in many other ways but very quiet and shy

Beomgyu- 22 years old, goes to same college as Sana and Farwa. Is really a nobody but thinks he's super cool. He skateboards in his free time.

Those are all main characters for now there will be more charters added throughout the story.
                                - - - - - - - - - - -
Background story of the Girls

Greenville. A city filled with people from all kinds of backgrounds. A city that comes alive in the nighttime. Tall building's, public transportation, traffic, rush hours, city lights, lively, crowded, and fast paced. That's where Sana, Shabeela, Hajra, Farwa, Laila, and Afeefa grew up.

These six girls were all neighbors growing up. Although they had a few year age gaps between them they grew up being super close. They would tell each other everything. They cry, laugh, fight, and comfort each other. These girls didn't have parents around a lot due to work. They were raised very wealthy. There parents got them and gave them whatever they wanted but what these girls really wanted was there parents around. There parents all had family businesses and bought stock markets so they had to travel a lot for it.

Farwa, Sana, and Hajra were the closest to each other because they were the same age. Shabeela used to be super close with them too but she had to move away so she can't be around as much. But they still face time and keep up with each other. Laila and Afeefa are a few years younger but the girls felt bad for them because they were so lonely so they used to invite them over for movie nights. That's how there friend group got super close.

These girls were raised with a very wealthy and spoiled mentality to where they thought they can get whatever they want with money. But when it comes to people they were always sweet. Yeah they talked sh!t about people here and there but that's everyone in it. They weren't snobby or obnoxious. They were sweet and kind and knew how to get around.