First Day

"Ughhh!" Sana let out a deep sigh as her and Farwa got out of their drivers cars.
It was there first day back to school after a short winter breaks.
"What's wrong with you?" Farwa asked wondering why she was so out of it.
" Me, oh nothing I just don't want to be here." Sana replied slowly walking towards the entrance of the college.
They were walking around the out side of college passing by some time just judging groups of people and labeling them.
"They look like the know it alls, they must be the geeks, oh there's the Jocks, and look the skateboarders.
"Sana and Farwa went on about different groups of people.
" Hey look it's Jake let's go say Hi." Farwa said as she grabbed Sana by the arm and dragged her.

             "Hey Jake" "Hey Jake" Sana and Farwa both said at the same time.
"Oh hey guys what were you guys up to"  Jake said with a smile on his face.
"Nothing we're just on our way to class." Sana said not looking so excited. That's when a 5'10, skinny boy with long black hair walks up to Jake and fist bumps him.
"Hey Beomgyu, you ready let's go to practice." Jake said to him as he was about to walk off he waved to Farwa and Sana, "See you guys around."
"What the hell kind of name is Beomgyu." Sana said as her and Farwa were entering there first class.
"I don't know but he was kind of cute. Like when he smiled he gave me butterflies." Farwa said thinking of his smile again.
"Your kidding right like he wasn't bad but you have a boyfriend and you the Beomgyu guy to get butterflies for c'mon no one else.
" Sana said with a very confused face focusing on the professor as their business class has started.
"Oh now that's what you call cute, how's he a college professor looking like that." Sana whispered to Farwa.
Farwa nudged sana with her elbow to shut up.

                Two girls walked into the front door of there high school walking with all there confidence, when one of them slipped on a banana peel and fell backwards.
"Ow" Laila said rubbing the back of her head.
"Are you okay?" Afeefa asked her trying to hold in her laugh.
"No I feel like I'm going to die, how embarrassing is this the whole world probably saw me fall. Uhhhh Hopefully Yeonjun didn't see me. I'm going to cry." Laila went on while getting up from the floor.
"Oh shit! There he is he's coming this way" Laila staring at Yeonjun like he's an angel walking by. "Stop starring so much you make it so obvious." Afeefa said as she pushed Laila lightly.
"It's not like he will ever notice anyways I'm basically invisible." Laila whining as they kept on walking.

                "Wow Hajra I am very impressed with your work. If you keep making gowns and dresses like these your outfits might be on the red carpet some day." Her fashion designing teacher praised her as Hajra blushed.
Hajra went on to making more dresses sewing them and and pining them. She was busy most of the time trying to figure out which patterns go well together. Her dream was to have her dresses on the red carpet and have the celebrities say, "Today I am wearing one of Hajra's designs."

              "RRRRIIIINNGG RRRIIINNGG" the sound of an alarm went off in Shabeela's ear as she opened her eyes and looked at the time.
"Oh shit! It's 7:00 am WTH I was supposed to get up at 5:30!!" She yelled at her self as she jumped out bed.
She grabbed a simple out fit and changed into it really quick not having time to take a shower. She grabbed a snack off her kitchen counter and headed out and sat in a taxi. Because she lives in Seoul, Korea she'd rather not drive due to all the rush. So her transportation is usually a taxi or bus. Shabeela sat in the backseat, super nervous and checking her time over and over again wondering if she's going to make it in time. It was her first day back as a makeup artist after 2 months because BTS had a short break before doing more concerts. 
"Ughhhhh! Can you hit the gas a little please! I'm begging you!" She whined to the taxi driver, as he just kept driving.
She finally reached she jumped out the car and ran inside the stadium entrance to get backstage. She checked the time and still had about 15 minutes to kill so she sat on the sofa and let of a sigh of relief. "I'll call the girls for a little bit, see what they are up to." She thought to her self.

             "Hey what's up guys, How's it going" shabeela said as she called on the group chat.
"Oh I made a new dress, it was so pretty." Hajra explained.
"Make me one too" Shabeela begging her.
"Nothing really we just went to school it was our first day back." Farwa went on about her day.
"Oh yea Laila and Afeea's first day to wasn't it." Shabeela excitedly said to them.
" Oh yea DONT get us started on that please how embarrassing I wanted to cry"Laila said.
As Afeefa cut her off " Oh Oh Oh it was so funny she slipped all the way back in the hallway and then Yeonjun just walked past her and didn't even really care for her.
" They all laughed at Laila.
"He didn't see me fall okay" Laila rolled her eyes getting embarrassed.
Hajra laughed after a whole minute when everyone was over it making everyone else laugh at her.
"How slow are you" Sana yelling at her.
"Oh I saw this super cute smile guy at school he was so nice." Farwa went on blushing.
"Farwa enough he wasn't even that great, quit blushing." Sana lightly yelled at her.
"Oh we're was he I wanna see him." Afeefa said all excited.
" He was with your boyfriend, I think they besties or something, his name was Beomgyu, OH but he had like long black hair and he was tall and is smile oh how cute." Farwa said closing her eyes and smiling to his image as she imagined him again.
"Do you not have a boyfriend?" Shabeela asked very confused.
" Yea, yea he's somewhere." Farwa rolled her eyes jokingly.
"Oh okay I have to go bye guys" Shabeela said nervously as she flipped the camera to show seven boys walking in.
"Oooooooo wow save me one" Laila said through the phone.
" Me too, I want the one with the muscles." Sana expressed.
Afeefa looking at them wanting to say something but she was too in love with Jake to even look at another guy. 
"Okay I want the big buff one RM oh gimme gimme" hajra begged with her hands out.
"I guess save one aside for me to." Farwa putting her hair behind her ear slowly looking up with a smirk on her face.
"Yea, yea as if these guys would look at you guys, Okay bye!" Shabeela waved as she hung up.
The girls looking offended on the other side.