Chapter 6

"-plus they made up rather quickly." The whispered words were said almost defensively, "I-I don't know Boo, I don't think it's smart to bring it up."

"But I've never seen Felix that mad. Ever." Bennett whined. "I'm curious."

"And nosy."

Nodding, the blond boy grinned, "That too."

Skyler only rolled his amber eyes in response. Both boys had been on edge ever since last night where Felix's angry voice boomed all around their home. It made them anxious as they'd never experienced their mate losing his composure like that, let alone to one of them.

"Anyway," The dragged-out word came suggestively, "Why don't we have some fun till they wake up, hm?"

Skyler flushed in response, knowing full well what the blonde was insinuating.

Bennett didn't wait for a verbal reply as he leaned in to capture his mate's pink lips. The kiss started sweet but vastly heated up as Bennett slipped his tongue in Skyler's mouth, re-exploring each crevice that he already knew by heart.

Pulling away slightly, Skyler panted, trying to catch his breath. The blood rush had turned him red from his cheeks down to his freckled chest, lips puckered and eyes dazed. He looked up at his mate who was already staring back at him adoringly.

"You okay, love?"

"Y-yes," Skyler replied as he reached up for another kiss. The ginger boy easily grew nervous when doing these kinds of things so checking in on him often, had become a habit amongst each of them.

Not wasting too much time on the lips he loved kissing so much, Bennett switched his route south and started nibbling and kissing on his mate's freckled neck. Emitting soft mewls and whines from the boy squirming beneath him. Occasionally being focused on one spot for a while, the blond pleasured Skyler's sweet spots. Like when he lightly bit the extra sensitive skin that connected his shoulder to his neck and pulled a loud, sensual moan out of the flustered boy.

"B-Benn-" Shutting his eyes tightly once he felt the blonde's delicate hand gently palming him through his pajama pants, Skyler struggled to form coherent words.

Index fingers hooking themselves on both the hem of Skyler's sky blue cotton pajamas and boxers, Bennett asked, "I'm gonna take these off, okay?"

At the boy's eager nod, the clothing covering Skyler's sensitive parts was off in one swift move. Taking the time to appreciate his naked mate, Bennett uttered compliments and coos at how adorable his mate looked.

Kissing him softly on the lips before once again making his way down, Bennett this time paid extra care to his mate's swollen nipples. Circling his tongue around the red nubs and lightly pulling on them with his teeth, he had Skyler a blubbering mess in no time. The ginger boy was arching his back to push his chest further into his mate's reach, while simultaneously trying to touch his aching cock.

The hardened and sensitive organ was leaking with need, however, with a strict order from Bennett, the boy was forced to keep his traitorous hands by his sides. The limbs were desperately clenching around the sheets beneath him.

Skyler was now crying with need, pleading and begging his mate to lead him to his release. "B-Ben." He groaned, "Please. Ah please!."

"Please what sweetheart?" Feigning confusion the blond asked with blue eyes twinkling with mischief.

"You know."

"I need you to use your words, honey." Bennett informed, momentarily leaving his mate's body alone, "For all, I know you could be wanting to stop."