Chapter 041

Chapter 041 - Late Night Offerings

Le Yao kept wondering about the flavor of this super large assorted missile-shaped cone incense after it would be burned at Fuhe Mountain. Le Yao had seen big incense pillars before in his previous life, and the most exaggerated one would, at most, be as big as a bowl. At that time, he had thought that such an offering for the dead was a show of pompousness. Could it even hold up? But now, he found that a bowl-sized incense cone could not be called a super large incense cone, there were larger ones in his sight.

At night, Le Yao helped Xu Yao and Yan Jie open their sight with the Tianyan talismans he had drawn in the afternoon. After the ghost brothers, who had collected the required data, arrived at Le Yao’s house, Xu Yao left for the command center to attend to a matter, and Yan Jie was left to record the soldiers’ data with him.

Le Yao had summoned Ji Fengyu at the appointed time they had decided the previous day. So, at this time, aside from him and Yan Jie; Ji Fengyu, Wang Feixia and Bei Hongli were also in the house.

Three of the six undead brothers were all there. They brought with them the paper that Le Yao had burned for them, and it was densely packed with the birth dates of one group of soldiers.

“Let me introduce you to each other, ” Le Yao said to Yan Jie, “These are my ghost brothers, Ji Fengyu, Wang Feixia and Bei Hongli, and this is my friend, Yan Jie.”

“Hello…” Yan Jie looked at the undead who had appeared out of the sky and rubbed his arm involuntarily.

“Hello.” The three ghosts nodded and greeted.

Ji Fengyu said, “Here are the birth dates of five thousand soldiers. There are about eight thousand of them who can’t remember their birth day.”

“These dates were written down in groups of ten, with the soldiers taking turns. The two armies have now reached a stable battle balance, which can easily be broken if they draw too many people away at once,” added Bei Hongli.

“That’s right, we should provide some help as soon as possible.” What has it meant when the orcs of Sarna had been defeated? It had meant that the opposing side’s casualties were more severe, and the number of souls who were sent to hell was larger. “Okay, let’s figure out the eight characters of the data we have first, and try to send them the first batch of fragrant incense tonight,” said Le Yao, “It’s been hard on you.”

“It’s not hard,” Ji Fengyu said, “I was bored anyway.”

“Then, should I burn a TV and some books for you later?” said Le Yao. “I also want to send some toys for the children, but these two days are too packed with things to do. Mr. Bei, shall I make dolls for your little princess after this battle?”

“Alright. Thank you very much,” he replied with gratitude.

“Mr. Bei and Brother Wang should stay to help us pour over the data. Ji Fengyu, can you go back and continue recording dates? Anyways, we need one person each reading the data so that Yan Jie and I can input it into the program,” said Le Yao. He had prepared two Tianyan talismans in total, one for Xu Yao and one for Yan Jie, but Xu Yao hadn’t come back yet.

“Let Mr Bei go back. I’ll stay with Lao Wang.” Ji Fengyu continued, “Mr Bei is smart. His abilities have left us in the dust. When he arrived at Mount Fuhe, the clearing effect that took place because of his presence was comparable to that of Godzilla’s rampage.”