Chapter 056

Chapter 056 - Lucky Wooden Fish

Le Yao was particularly amazed. Previously, because of the increase in his appetite, he had thought about whether he really had a child or not. But then, even though he had thought about it, he didn’t think that it would become a reality so soon. As a result, not only did this thought actually become a reality, but instead of one, he had three little ones coming, all at once!

Three! Just one was enough to make him feel worried. But he was getting three at the same time. He was surely going to die!

Le Yao still felt like he was dreaming when he left the hospital that afternoon. Originally, Xu Yao and President Liu had suggested to have him stay at the hospital for another day, and then be discharged when the symptoms of dizziness and nausea had completely disappeared. It would also ensure that the medical staff could take care of his condition appropriately. However, he wanted to go home and see Uncle Ming and Tang Ye, who would soon return from Vodapei. Thus, he left after the dizziness had reduced and was not as severe.

Uncle Ming and Tang Ye soon returned with the insect-eradicating team and the additional soldiers that Xu Yao had personally picked for the mission. This time, although he personally did not participate in this mission, it was considered a complete success. All the soldiers had returned, and only a small part of the team had been injured, and they had all been immediately treated by the medical staff who had been fighting alongside them. After returning, the injured could slowly receive proper treatment at the hospital.

“It’s all thanks to Mr Xiao Le. I was attacked several times on the battlefield, but I would always be saved at the critical moment,” said Tang Ye, while sitting on Xu Yao’s living room sofa.

“It’s nothing. I’m just glad you returned safely, and that’s better than nothing.” Le Yao smiled, but suddenly scrunched his face as he retched, “Ugh!”

“Mr Xiao Le, are you alright? Why do you look so uncomfortable?” Tang Ye had been busy with his post-war work report ever since he had come back, and had only just seen Le Yao. He didn’t know that Le Yao had spent the whole day in the hospital today.

“I was frightened by a snake this morning.” Xu Yao handed him something to drink and he took a sip. “I went to the hospital and rested for a day. This is just a side effect of the medicine I was given.”

“Un. There are quite a lot of snakes in this season. If you are afraid of snakes, then you should pay close attention to your surroundings. Or, you can bring snake repellent or something around with you.”

“I had thought about that before, but now it probably won’t work.” Xu Yao said, naturally rubbing Le Yao’s shoulder. “He has three little ones in his stomach now, so we need to be careful with medication in the future.”

Hearing this, Tang Ye immediately dropped his jaw in surprise. “Ah?!”

Zhang Xuwei, Head of Heavy Mecha Regiment, had also came along and was sitting right beside Tang Ye. He looked at them in shock. Did we hear you right? Three little ones?!

Le Yao smiled awkwardly, then turned to glare at Xu Yao.

Xu Yao was really too shameless. These people had traversed to a distant planet and had worked hard to clean up the insect tide. They didn’t have any knowledge about the events that happened in the camp during their absence from it. After their return, they were told directly that it had been like this… and like that… and now, they even had a bun in the oven!!! And not just one bun, but three buns! How did these two achieve something like this in such a short time?