Chapter 074

Chapter 074 - What Video?

Jiang Xinduo couldn’t sleep and didn’t know the reason for her sleeplessness. Her right eyelid seemed to be jumping ever since Le Yao and Xu Yao returned to Tarot, and she couldn’t fall asleep even after lying on the bed for a long time. Moreover, Le Feishan had gone to the Royal Palace this evening because the Emperor wanted a discussion on the undead soldiers of the Flying Wolf Division. She was very curious about the result, so she sat and waited for his return in the living room.

She had managed to wait for Le Feishan’s return. When he came into the house, she hurriedly got up to meet him and asked, “Why did you come back so late? Are there many people who oppose the idea of Xu Yao raising the undead army?”

Her tone made it obvious that she was looking forward to such a result. She certainly didn’t want Xu Yao to become stronger and stronger. However, Le Feishan didn’t even look at her and instead, spoke to the ’empty’ sofa, “What the hell do you want to do?”

Jiang Xinduo was startled into asking, “You, what are you talking about? Are you talking to me?”

Le Feishan just remembered that Jiang Xinduo couldn’t see him. He pressed his hand against his forehead and told Jiang Xinduo, “Your ex-husband, Zheng Yiyang, is back.”

Jiang Xinduo was scared to death as she countered, “You, what are you saying? Husband, don’t talk nonsense.”

Le Feishan then pointed to the empty sofa and said, “I didn’t say any nonsense. He is sitting on that sofa.”

At this moment, suddenly, the lights in the room flickered, and the curtains were blown around. The windows were all closed, and so there could be no wind in the room! Jiang Xinduo’s eyes widened in horror as she screamed, “Ahhhh!” and drilled into Le Feishan’s arms.

In front of those who were dead, Le Feishan couldn’t be firm as would otherwise be. Most important of all, this matter couldn’t become known to more people, so he panicked and ordered all the guards to stand outside. But then what? All his methods of dealing with an enemy would have no effect on the ‘man’ in front of him!

Jiang Xinduo couldn’t see Zheng Yiyang, but when she saw that the lights had stopped flickering and the curtains were no longer floating, she asked in a low voice, “Has he left?”

Le Feishan hadn’t yet spoken when Jiang Xinduo suddenly felt someone strangle her neck!

“Hrrkk!”

She was lifted up by the ‘person’ and tried desperately to pull ‘those hands’ away, but she couldn’t touch anything! But, something was holding her neck, obviously!

“You… let her go!” Le Feishan roared and tried to pull at Zheng Yiyang, but it didn’t work. His hands directly passed through Zheng Yiyang’s spirit body.

“Husband, save… save…” Jiang Xinduo stared at him with eyes as wide as a copper bell, as if she was going to die in the very next second.

Zheng Yiyang stopped at that instant and let Jiang Xinduo fall to the ground.

Jiang Xinduo breathed in air vigorously. Le Feishan supported her and asked Zheng Yiyang again, “What do you want?”

Zheng Yiyang said nothing and just looked at the sky outside. With another gust of wind in the room, he disappeared. Le Feishan sighed in relief and asked Jiang Xinduo, “How are you?”

Jiang Xinduo had not been able to completely rid herself of the sensation of being suffocated. She looked around and in a trembling voice stammered, “He… he… he’s gone?”