Chapter 105

Chapter 105 - End

“Should we take Yan Jie to Xingdu with us and give him an opportunity to meet with President Yang?”

These past two days, Le Yao had been paying extra attention to Yan Jie. His ‘lovesickness’ seemed to be worsening, his every action now carried a trace of despondence and his entire being appeared to be dispirited.

At the thought of this, Le Yao smiled and added, “Otherwise, if he goes on like this, I’m afraid that he won’t last until President Yang comes back to Huaxia again.”

“I think it’s better for him to have some time alone and live separately from Yang Hengtian for a while. This way, he can fully understand his own feelings towards Yang Hengtian.”

Xu Yao continued, “Also, I don’t think it will be long before Yang Hengtian comes back. After all, Yang Hengtian’s current actions are the equivalent of ‘marking’ Yan Jie. An Alpha’s possessiveness is somewhat strong and unreasonable. You can see that even when he was leaving, he still remembered to leave his ‘taste’ on Yan Jie. It’s quite obvious that he’s also concerned about this separation.”

“Then if it’s as you say, Yan Jie won’t be staying here for long?”

“It’s hard to say at this moment.”

If their relationship continued to develop at the current pace, Yan Jie would probably end up marrying Yang Hengtian in the future. Although Yang Hengtian would be spending most of his time in Huaxia over the next few months, there would always be a day when the project would finish.

At that time, when this man returned to Tarot, he and Yan Jie would be separated once again. Then, what will happen if their relationship goes on?

Although there were a few ‘long-distance couples’ in the Flying Wolf Division, if they were given the choice to live together, who would be willing to stay apart for such a distance from their beloved?

“Forget it. Let’s not talk about this anymore.” Xu Yao continued, “In any case, in less than two years, the time taken to travel between the two planets will be shortened greatly. As long as there are sincere feelings, they will be able to overcome this small matter of distance. Let’s talk about the new place I found instead.”

“What place?”

“A place to plant the Blessing Tree.”

“You already found it? That fast?!” Le Yao originally thought that it would take at least eight to ten days to find the right location.

Xu Yao had previously mentioned that, after moving to the Second Station, he would begin searching for a place with abundant spiritual energy in order to realise his plan of transplanting a branch of the Blessing Tree on Huaxia. At that time, Le Yao had thought that it would be quite difficult to find such a place. After all, the Earth wasn’t small, ah.

Thinking so, Le Yao instinctively looked back at the memories from his previous life.

He remembered that, even back then, there were very few places on Earth with sufficient spiritual qi. If he had wanted to find such a place, the first requirement would have been to look for an area with unpolluted surroundings, such as a mountain or a vast landscape of greenery. Otherwise, no matter how good the place initially appeared, it would gradually become stained with the ‘viciousness’ of humans, and the natural spiritual qi there would eventually vanish.

Although it was true that there were many places in Huaxia where humans had yet to set foot, surely it was still difficult to find a place flowing with spiritual qi without seeing it directly, right?