Chapter 065

Chapter 065 - Gifted

What the hell!

It’s working!

“B… Brother Xu, are you serious?!” Yan Jie pointed at his forehead with his finger, and then pointed to the direction where Shen Weilin stood.

“What? Is it really working?” asked Xu Yao with raised eyebrows.

“Yes, yes, ah!” Yan Jie continued, “But how did you do it? Captain Chen and I have drawn many of them, but it’s always useless! At that time, Mr Xiao Le had said that without God’s divine power to bless the rune we drew, the talisman would have no effect. But here… Oh my God, aren’t you too powerful?”

“It’s normal.” Then he put the brush down on the table. “I’ll ask Le Yao about it when he wakes up.”

Honestly, Xu Yao just drew the talisman casually and didn’t think that it would really work. He only did it because he had seen Le Yao draw it twice, so he tried to recreate it. He was not sure whether it was right or not, and just followed his gut feeling.

Le Yao was sleeping now. He had become sleepier than before, either because the weather was getting hotter, or because the children were growing fast. Now, Le Yao’s weight gain was apparent. His previously sharp chin had become a little round, and his flat stomach had a slight bulge. It was not so obvious when he was dressed, as he usually wore a lot of layers when he was outside. But when it was only the two of them at night, Xu Yao could tell that his children in his little wife’s stomach were developing. At a touch, he was softer than usual, and very comfortable to hold in his arms.

Le Yao had now scheduled his classes for the morning, as it was much cooler and he himself was more energetic. In the afternoon, he would draw some talismans or print something for the Underworld, play with his light brain and search for things on the Tarot network, or find information that could be uploaded onto the Huaxia webpage with Yan Jie. As for nighttime, he would go for a walk with Xu Yao and together they would take a look at his Underworld business situation, before he was forced to rest and not allowed to do anything anymore.

Even if it was just the beginning period, it was still hard to carry three children. Not to mention, the living environment in Huaxia was much harsher than that of Tarot. Of course, Xu Yao wouldn’t let Le Yao become too tired from his activities.

The only thing to be thankful for was that Le Yao had not had morning sickness or any other pregnancy symptoms so far, so he could still eat very well.

Le Yao had laid claim to being the most ‘gluttonous’ in the whole division now. It might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it was difficult to find other people who could eat like him. No one knew where the food went in such a small body.

“I have already asked President Liu. He said that during this time, the hormone levels in my body will be different than usual and my digestive capacity will increase, so as long as I don’t eat too much, it’s fine.” Le Yao had a fruit pie in his left hand and a pair of chopsticks in his right hand to pick up the beef belly rice noodles from the bowl before him. He didn’t know where this urge to eat was coming from, anyways, he just felt it was very delicious!

Munch munch! Damn, it’s so good!

Xu Yao said, “Un, as long as you like it. Tell me what else you want to eat. If we don’t have it here, I’ll ask someone to bring it from Tarot.”