Chapter 051

Chapter 051 - An Army Dinner Party for Everyone

“They really said that?” Le Feishan asked Wang Hao. Wang Hao had video called the General as soon as night fell. Le Feishan thought there would be some good news. He never imagined that Le Yao could see the undead and would actually eat with them!

“Absolutely.” Wang Hao asked, “Do you think we should stay here?”

“Of course.” Le Feishan frowned, “Go see what tricks they are going to pull. Once you find any abnormalities, tell Xu Yao that you want to bring Le Yao back to Xingdu for an examination because he is in a bad physical and mental state. If Xu Yao disagrees, let him contact me.”

“What if what they are saying is true?”

“What nonsense! What do they want to eat when most of the party members are dead?” He added, “Most likely, Xu Yao is trying to set us up. You, keep your mind clear!” Le Feishan was speechless after Wang Hao’s report. He had heard his superior say that Le Yao had special abilities, like some kind of power that could master the darkness. He had thought that Le Yao may have inadvertently known the secret of the heart of the sparrow since he was staying on Planet Huaxia. How could he have even thought it was something like this? You can’t see the undead, you only see nonsense!

“Alright, General.” Wang Hao cut off the communication and frowned.

When he came on this trip, Le Feishan hadn’t told him why he had wanted to take Le Yao away, but he knew that it was definitely not because he missed his son. He knew his boss too well. He was a man who emphasized benefits. It couldn’t be said that this person did not care about his child at all, but in the face of great profit, the child could sometimes be sacrificed.

What made him curious was whether Le Yao’s ‘special ability’ had anything to do with Le Feishan sending him here.

But what special abilities did Le Yao have? He knew that before, Le Yao had the special ability to spend money and make trouble. Considering that he had been the one cleaning up Le Yao’s mess several times in the past few years, he still had a headache.

Le Yao also had a headache. He suddenly remembered that he had forgotten something important.

“What is it?” asked Xu Yao. He had already talked to the cafeteria staff. Tomorrow night, they would have an army dinner party for everyone, the living and the undead. According to the banquet arrangement, they would make another 14,000 small incense sticks.

“It’s clothes,” Le Yao patted the two sets of military uniforms that he didn’t even know when Xu Yao had custom ordered for him. “Although most people can’t see the undead brothers, I think they should still wear decent clothes. They have no physical body now, and there are many who have damaged spiritual bodies. Won’t they be very uncomfortable facing their former comrades-in-arms without any decent clothes?”

“It’s already been done,” said Xu Yao.

“Ah? Already been done?” Le Yao slightly whispered, “Did the upper levels agree?” Making uniforms for the undead army, there were at least tens of thousands of sets needed this time, which must’ve cost a lot of money. But after these clothes were made, they would be burned. Would the higher ups let Xu Yao spend their military expenses on such a thing?

“It was approved by Uncle Guan,” Xu Yao smiled dotingly. He liked Le Yao’s kindness and meticulousness very much.

“That’s great. I’ll try to print out all the dormitories tonight so that tomorrow night we can burn them along with their clothes,” Le Yao was sitting in Xu Yao’s study at the moment.