-Chapter 4-

"do you trust me?"

Once I hear that my heart skipped a beat.. there he was standing there with his hand out. He gave me a smirk and it made my cheeks heat up.

I nodded and I grabbed his hand and he pulled me off the swing. We walked to his motorcycle and he handed me his helmet, I clipped on his helmet and I was all set.

"You ready?"

"Yep!"

"Okay get on"

I got on and I wrapped my hands around his waist. The smell of his cologne just made me have butterfly's in my stomach.

"Hang on tight"

I nodded and we drove off, the drive was long but the experience was amazing... The city lights just made the whole thing more better, I looked around and I was amazed of what I saw.

I never been to this part to Tokyo and it was so beautiful. But what made it more beautiful was that it was night time.

We arrived at the beach and it was amazing the way the moon was hitting the ocean and making it shiny...I got off his bike and I unclipped his helmet and gave it to him. He parked his bike and he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the beach.

We sat down on the sand and it was silent... We didn't even say a word to each other.

"Um... Thank you, for bringing me here I really needed it"

I said to him and gave him a smile. He smiled back and his smile show off his sharp teeth.

"Oh~ so he dose smile huh"

I said, we both chucked and we went back saying nothing to each other. I looked up and the star's were out I was so amazed of what I saw.

"Baji look!"

I poined at a shooting star passing by.

"so beautiful..."

I whispered...

"yeah... It is"

he said, I looked back at him and he was still looking up at the stars. I had a wave of emotion's rushing pasted me once a saw his face. I cleared my throat trying to start up a conversation.

"Are your sharp teeth real?"

"what?"

"im asking are they real?"

when I asked him that he looked so confused. This whole thing with me and him here and us barely saying anything to each other was weird to me, I never had this happen before.

"uh... Yeah, yeah they'er real"

"REALLY?!"

he nodded and let out a laugh.

"Thats so cool! Oh my god you must be like a vampire like Edward Cullen. But to be fair Edward is more hotter." I said.

"Oh wow you think Edward whoever is hotter then me?" He said playfully rolling his eyes.

"wait so you're saying you've never watched the Twilight movies?"

he tilled his head in confusion and I was surpirsed...

"you know what? tomorrow on Saturday you're coming over and we are going to watch the first Twilight movies."

"uh...Why?"

"Because you've have never watched and it'll be cool, and it'll give us a chance to bond with each other or whatever." I said starting to regret my decision of inviting him over.