-Chapter 26-

Y/n's Pov:

School was almost out and my week was filled with tears and anger, but I took my anger out on painting it was the was the only thing that kept me from beating the shit out of Adriana. the past week me and my dad agreed on talking on the phone once a week and meeting up for coffee or dinner on the weekends.

I was okay with this but at the same time I felt a little uncomfortable around him, I'll never know when he's going to snap so I'm not warming up to him him not just yet.

I was in the art room alone painting during lunch just to clear me head, I kept on getting calls form Baji and Adriana. But I just ignored them, I just couldn't face them with out playing that day over and over in my head. How could they do this to me?

Knowing damn well how I felt about them being in that same room made me uncomfortable and shit. It just pissed me off so much...

I heard a knock on the door and turned around to see Adriana standing there, I looked at her for a second but said nothing. I just didn't know what so say to her after was I saw, I just couldn't.

"Hey y/n, I was calling non stop did you get my messages?" She asked while walking towards me. She took a chair and placed it beside me and sat down, I felt so uneasy just being around her or near her. I just want to tell her that I know, I know that she kissed my ex boyfriend behind my back knowing that I wasn't over him.

"So what did you do last Friday?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Oh- Friday? I stayed at home." I sighed and continued on painting.

"Hm." I replied and placed my paint bruh in a cup full of water.

"Hey so, there's a last day of school party happening Friday so I was wondering if you wanted to be my 'date' " she said. I let out a sigh and sat down.

"Funny I thought you would be going with Baji." I bluntly said, I crossed my ams and looked at her dead in the eyes. She seemed a bit taken back by my statement, she looked away from me and back but said nothing.

"W-why would you think that?" She said.

"Because I saw you kiss him last Friday at the park." I said. I didn't take my eyes off of her which I think made her uncomfortable. Her eyes started to well up with tears which got me so annoyed.

"Y/n... No I didn't i-"

"Bullshit." I said angrily.

"I really thought me and you were starting to become close, but then I find out you kissed my ex behind my back..." My voice cracked a bit but I was not going to crying Infront of her, I couldn't show her that I was weak.

She just sat there not saying anything at all, all she did was sit there and cry and apologize over and over... I kinda felt bad.

I sighed and took off my apron picked up my backpack and walked out the classroom.

"Y/n wait!" She said running towards me. I stopped walking and turned around facing her.

"I never meant to hurt you... I don't know what came over me that day, but I hope you could forgive me I'm sorry I'm so so sorry..." She said crying and ran off. I ran my hand through my hair and walked off.

•••

I was walking to class when I heard someone call my name, I turned around and it was Baji. I rolled my eyes at him and kept on walking.

"Hey y/n wait up." He said and caught up to me.

"Hey."

"Hi." I replied dryly.

"Where have you been? I've called so many times." He said but I just kept in walking.

"Okay... Are you mad at me?" He asked but I just kept on walking... Didn't say anything didn't even looked at him. I felt him pull me into an empty class room and pined me against the wall.

"What's going on? Did I do something?" He asked.

"Nothing, I need to get to class." I tired to walk away but he gabbed my hand trying t stop me.

"Not until you tell what's wrong."

"This guy..." I thought.

"Look I really don't want to get into it right now. Bye." I and left the classroom leaving him there all by himself. I was so pissed off that I clenched my fist digging my nails into my skin. I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands due to the blood dripping out and walked off to class.

During class I felt both Baji's and Adriana eyes on me making goosebumps going down my spine. I would turn to look at them but they would quickly look away from me. I rolled my eyes and continued on doing my work.

•••

Class ended and I quickly walked out the class after saying my goodbyes to Hinata and Takemichy. I was walking out of the school and then again I heard someone call my name and I knew who it was.

"Hey, want me to drop you off?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine walking." I said.

"What? You house is all the way In downtown, c'mon let me drive you home" he said but I was adamant about not letting him drive me home.

I walked off leaving him there. While walking he drove on his motorcycle right beside me, it was nice of him but I was really pissed off..

"C'mon y/n, what happened? Did I do something?" He went on and on it started to get annoying.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n!"

"Jesus fucking Christ what?!" I yelled making him stop. He got off his motorcycle and got right up to my face, I looked away from him but I felt his breath on me which made me uneasy.

"Y/n~" he said in a low playful voice making my cheeks heat up.

"Baji, I need to get home." I said.

"What's wrong?" I he said and cupped my cheeks making me look up at him. He frowned at me when I didn't respond which caused me to look away from him.

"Don't look over there, look at me." He said this time he leaned in whispering in my ear.

"Tell. Me. What's. Wrong." This time his voice got more lower. I just couldn't hold it in anymore, if it meant he was going to leave me alone then thats the chance I'm gonna take.

"I saw you... Last Friday at the park, I saw you and Adriana kissing..." I said in a shakey voice, I felt years rolling down my cheek. I looked down feeling defeated... Baji slowly put his hands down and just stood there in silence.

"Y/n look at me." He said. But I didn't, I roughly whipped the tears away.

"Y/n." He said again but nothing...

"Please..." This time his voice was softer, I slowly looked up at him and I saw his eyes water.

•••

I let Baji drive me home and I let him inside to talk to me. I sat him down on the couch and gave him some tea to calm him down. I sat down beside him but not too close and waited for him to say something just anything.

"Me and her were just talking until she kissed me, I kissed her back but quickly pulled away when I realize what I was doing... I didn't-"

"I think we should take a break." I said. Baji turned to look at he but I didn't look at him not a single glance.

"But-"

" 'but' nothing.." I said and I looked at him, he looked down on the ground and just nodded. He got up from the couch and left...

I walked up to the window and saw him get on his motorcycle and look back at my apartment before driving off...

That's was it...