-Chapter 13-

Y/n's Pov:

I was sitting in the couch with Baji watching tv after a long day of school. This was the only time Baji didn't have a study session with Adriana or had to go out, and I was going to take advantage of that.

But than he got a call and 'had to go' it has been like this for weeks now and I didn't have anyone to hang out with. Well I had Hinata but her and takemichi had been 'busy' so yeah.

The past week has been hell, me barley seeing Baji at home and Adriana making my school life a living hell. Last week she even changed her hair to look like me and her dressing style, let's just say she gone psycho at this point.

Her jealousy has gotten out of hand and it just so embarrassing to be honest.

Baji got up from the couch giving me a kiss on my forehead and left...

At this point I was getting pissed and annoyed. I sighed and went upstairs to my room to get myself ready to go to Mikey's house and hang out with him.

I got into some regular sweats and a cropped t-shirt and a black zip up hoodie, I grabbed my phone and walking out the door locking it.

Mikey's house was pretty close so it was like a 5 min walk for Baji's house to Mikey's house.

I got to Mikey's house and I knocked on the door 3 times. The door slowly opened and I saw a smiley bright boy open it, and I knew it was Mikey just from that friendly smile.

"Y/n-san!"

"Mikey!"

I gave him a tight hug and he invited me in his house. Emma was on the couch watching tv with Draken.

"Y/n Hi!"

Emma jumped off the couch and ran and gave me a tight hug, I hugged her back and we pull away.

"What, are you doing here?"

"I got bored and Baji is out"

I sat down beside Emma and Mikey sat down beside me, we watched SpongeBob and I couple other cartoons.

An hour went by and the sun was setting with different hue's of red and pinks. Me and Mikey sat down on his porch talking about literally anything, Mikey would find a way to make me laugh with every joke he made.

"So is everything okay with you and Baji?"

Mikey said while taking a sip of his beer and handing me and bottle.

"Y'all, everything is okay I guess..."

Mikey studied my face to see if I was lying to him.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just.."

Mikey trailed off trying to find the words to say.

I sighed and gave in.

"Fine. It's just... There's this girl Adriana, she hated my guts because me and Baji are close..."

"She always try so hard to make me jealous or try to take him away, me and Baji are talking things slow, but I don't know if we're talking it too slow you know?"

I sighed and took another sip of the beer and passed it to Mikey and I focused my gaze on the ground.

"Y/n"

Mikey said breaking the silence.

"Baji cares about you, I've never seen him look at any girl like the way he looks at you. I doubt that he'll choose this Adriana girl over you."

At smiled at Mikey's word and pulled him into a hug and stole the beer bottle from him.

"Hey! Let me finish it!"