-Chapter 19-

Y/n's Pov:

It had been a week and I've been visiting Keisuke at the hospital everyday after school or before school. Adriana of course visited him too, but he also didn't remember her, which made me happy a bit but he also still didn't remember me.

I would show him pictures of us to jog his memories but nothing.... I was slowly losing hope.

"Hey so, are you excited to come home?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood in the room.

"Yeah." He dryly replied. I nodded and left the room to get him his favorite snack at the vending machine. I walked back into his hospital room and Keisuke's mom was in the room with him.

"Hey, auntie!" I said.

"Hey there y/n" she said while getting Keisuke off his hospital bed and getting ready to go home.

"Here, I got you your favorite." I said handing him his favorite snack.

"Thanks." He said and I felt my heart break even more. I sighed and walked out the door.

"Y/n wait, aren't you coming home with us?" Auntie asked.

"Um yeah, I have to go see my mom first." I lied and she gave me a sad smile and walked up to me.

"Hey, it'll take some time... And soon enough he'll remember you. Just don't give up.." she said and I nodded. I walked out the hospital and took out my headphones out and listened to my and Keisuke's favorite playlist. I walked all the way to the beach where it all started...

It was a long walk but I got there and sat down on the sand and just looked at the ocean waves and all I did was just think and think.

I didn't know how long I was at the beach but the sun was setting already. Than an idea popped up in my head. I got out my phone and texted Mikey.

"Hey Mikey!"

"HI🥺"

"I have an idea"

"What kind of idea?"

"What if we take Keisuke to the mall tmw with the other?"

"Yeah!"

"That is a great idea"

"Are you okay to go around 5?"

"Yeah 5 sounds good"

"Okay good"

I turned off my phone and walked back home. I opened the door and walked inside and saw Keisuke on the couch watching twilight, I smiled at myself and walked up to him.

"Hey, Keisuke!" I said cheerfully, but he said nothing back...

"So, tomorrow Mikey the other's and I were wondering of you wanted to come hang out at the mall with us." I said while taking a seat beside him.

"Uh, sure I guess." He said not even looking at me. I looked at the tv and it was the first twilight movie we had watched together...

"I remember watching this with you last week, twilight was always our favorite movie." I said with a smile.

"Look, I don't know what you're trying to do but you're not my girlfriend. So stop trying to make seem that I know you! Because I don't! And you trying to make me remember won't help! So just give up.." he yelled making me flinch.

He had never yelled at me before... I felt my eyes well up in tears but I whipped them away. Keisuke stormed off and went to his room.

"Y/n? I heard yelling what happened?" Auntie asked.