-Chapter 29-

Right after Baji left I got ready for the day even though I was really hung over, but I did remember saying that I was going to talk to Adriana. I slipped on some sweat pants, tank top and a zip up hoodie. I grabbed my phone, headphones and bag I said goodbye to my mom and went off.

I decided to walk all the way to Adriana's house and stop by a store or something while walking to her house. While walking I remembered the conversation we had in the bathroom at the party, I felt bad for her even though she was a shit person I at least would get an answer of what's going on with her apart from her Ed.

The walk was long but enjoyable, I got to her neighborhood and checked my phone to see if I had the right address. I walked up to the porch of a very big glass like house with beautiful bricks.

"Whoa I didn't know Adriana was this rich." I thought. I knocked at the door but nothing... I knocked the second time and Adriana opened my door and slightly smiled at me.

"Wow, you look like shit." I said while laughing a bit.

"Gee thanks." She replied sarcasticly and slightly opened the door even more for me to get in. I looked around her house and I was more amazed.

(I don't know how to describe shit so bear with me)

I looked over at the living room and it was bigger than my living room from home. The tv was huge and it had an amazing abstract painting near the fire place. The windows we so huge that they practically looked like doors.

I heard Adriana laugh at my reaction to her house and I looked at her and I was not angry with her once a saw ber smile. This smile was different though, it wasn't forced like the other smiles. This one looked more genuine and more real.

"Um, do you want something to drink or..."

"Water is fine." I said and she walked off to the kitchen. I walked up to her couch and sat down while placing my bag right beside me. I awkwardly sat there waiting for her, I played around with my fingers and looked around trying to distract myself.

She came back and place a glass of water on her coffee table and sat across from me while I took a sip of the water.

"Uh... Nice house."

"Thanks." She said and it went quite for a bit.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry again." She said finally breaking the awkward tension between us.

"I know you are... But I really want to know, why you did it?" I said.

"I guess it was because Baji gave me the attention I've always wanted. It was like every time a guy or girl gave me the slightest attention I would start liking them even though they zero interest in me, I would still like them because they had gave me the attention my mother couldn't give me.... But it doesn't justify the fact I kissed Baji knowing you guys were getting back together...

But I guess since Baji was in a vulnerable state I just thought doing all those things would make him like me not you... I didn't even like Baji for who he was, I just liked him because I was getting the attention I've always wanted... I'm so so sorry."

She said while tears rolled down her cheeks. She quickly whipped her tears away and it was quite again... At that point I didn't know what to say to her... All I could feel was pity. This was not the Adriana I've met before,

The Adriana I met was confident and knew what she wanted and always got her way. But this Adriana was different... More sad and actually showed some real emotions.

"Adriana, thank you for telling me that... It would take time to forgive you, but your really have to talk to your mom. Like she shouldn't make you feel this type of way... No mother should make their child feel like they have to be pretty and perfect to gain their love and attention" I said and she got up and pulled me into a tight hug.