-Chapter 28-

Baji's Pov:

I was sitting down on the couch with a drink in one hand just thinking how should I talk to y/n. The music was blasting so loud that I kept on getting a ring in my ear and a painful headache, I got up from the couch and stumbled back a bit but that was a big mistake. Once I got up my headache got so bad it felt someone was stabbing me over and over in the head.

I grunt in pain and my vision got blurry for a bit.

"Hey man you okay?" One of my friends asked, I just nodded and walked out the house to get some air. But for some reason my headache just got worse it got to the point where I almost started tearing up.

But them nothing after that...

I sat down on the porch and once I did that I felt a wave of memories coming back to me.

Ones of my mom, my friends and y/n... Lots of memories of y/n. Happy ones and sad ones...

I started hyperventilating due to the wave of memories coming back to me all at once. It was so overwhelming that I felt like throwing up.

"I remember now... I loved y/n..." I mumbled.

I got up from the porch and stumbled back a bit and went back inside the house looking for y/n, just to tell her that a loved her so much and that I'm sorry it took me so long to get my memories back, and just grab a beautiful face and kiss it.

I looked around for y/n but I couldn't find her. I went around asking people if they've see y/n till I saw Hinata making out with Takemichi. I pulled Hinata away from Takemichi and asked her where was y/n and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Hinata please its an emergency" I said while my voice cracked.

"You know what Baji? You've been a dick to her and caused her pain so just leave her alone and let her be happy." She said and it just broke my heart hearing that from her, the worst part was that she was right.

I did caused her pain and I don't deserve her at all...

"I got my my memories back and I need to tell her I love her, please just tell me where she is!" I yelled. She looked at me in shock but then I saw her eyes shift to something behind me. I turned to see what she was looking at and my heart sank.

Y/n and Ken were just making out on the dance floor. I saw red, he didn't have the right to touch or kiss her... I clenched my fist and walked towards them and at the same time Hinata was trying to stop me from doing something I would regret.

"Baji just wait a sec-" before she could finish her sentence I pushed Ken off of y/n and punched him across his face.

"What the fuck man?!" He yelled out, I grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her out of the house.

"Baji what the hell was that?!" She yelled.

"Y/n, listen-"

"No you listen, okay? You don't have the right to just do that. I get to kiss who ever I want and you don't have the right to just do that! We are on a break so that means-" before she could say anything else I cupped her cheeks and connected her lips into mine.

I pulled away and all she did was look at me in shock, but then she thew up on a bush and passed out on the sidewalk. Hinata, Ken and Takemichi came out to see what was going on, I picked up y/n and asked Hinata to call a taxi.

"Hey no, I can take her home." Ken offered and I said no.

"You guys broke up, you don't have the right-"

"She's needs to get home safe." I said and he threw his hands up and walked off.

The taxi came and I placed y/n in the taxi and I got in with her.