-Chapter 24-

Last day of camp

Y/n's Pov:

Last day of camp finally came and I was packing my things at 8 in the morning before breakfast. The past few days were fun I guess, Baji has been avoiding me and Adriana has been eating less which worried me... A lot.

The Baji part confused me a lot, the first couple days he was all nice to me talking to me and sharing his memories with me, but now he's just being cold towards me. I really thought me and him were getting close again... But I guess I was wrong.

I leaned my suitcase against the wall and walked out my cabin and went to the cafeteria. I got my tray of food and sat down onto an empty table. I looked over the exit and saw Baji walk in, our eyes met and he quickly looked away from me and sat down on a table across from mine.

I sighed and got up and walked up to Baji's table.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked and he slowly nodded and we walked to the bridge.

"So what's up?" He asked and I scoffed at him.

" 'whats up?' that's what you say after avoiding me for days what's going on?" I angrily asked.

"Look y/n, I'm sorry okay? But right now I just want to focus on getting my memories back and you being on my mind 24/7 is not helping..." He said and his face quickly turned red. He took a step back and looks down at his feet.

I smiled at his words and took a step up to him and gripped his chin with my thumb and lifted his chin making him to look at me. He leaned in and I felt my cheeks heat up from him being this close to him, our lips were inches away and I felt my heart beat so fast that it felt like it would leap out of my chest.

"Y/n..." He said while placing his hands omg my shoulders.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can i-... Can I kiss you?" He asked and at first I was shocked... Just weeks ago me and him were broken up and now he was asking for a kiss. But what was real reason why he wanted the kiss... It was all so confusing to me, did he really wanted to kiss me because he really liked me or was it to get his memories back. Either way I wasn't going to decline the kiss.

I slowly nodded and he pulled me towards him and connected our lips together. It was like I was in heaven, the kiss the passionate and exciting. Our lips moved in sync with each other and I felt him grip my shoulders even harder causing me to let out a small gasp.

We pulled away from the kiss to catch our breath. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him and I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked down at my feet.

"I actually remembered something." He said while placing him hand on my cheek.

"Oh yeah?" I said smiling while grabbing his hand and rubbed circles on his palm.

"Yeah, our first kiss at the park... It was nice" he said shyly. I smiled at him remembering that night and I felt my heart race just thinking about that night.

But little did I know someone was watching us from a far...

Me and Baji walked back to the cafeteria and we sat down with the others. Adriana walking in and sat across from me and smiled at me, I smiled back.

°°°

The whole day we were just hanging out the camp grounds since it was the last day. me, Hinata and Adriana hung out and walked around and talked. But I would glance over Baji and each time we would make eye contact and look away quickly.

"So y/n what's with you and Baji?" Asked Adriana and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"W-what? Nothing." I said and quickly changed the subject, me and Adriana just started becoming friends and I didn't want to tell her that me and Baji shared a kiss. But she wouldn't mind me and Baji sharing a kiss right?

It was almost time to go me and Adriana were in our cabin packing.

"So Adriana would it bother you if me and Baji ever got back together?" I asked out of the blue while stuffing my backpack with some of my clothes.

"Um... I don't know, are you guys getting back together?" She said and I smiled a little thinking of the thought of us getting back together.

"No we're not.." I said and I swung the backpack over my shoulders by and grabbed my duffle bag. We walked out of the cabin and joined the others. We were lined up waiting for our bus, we were told that we had to sit with our old bus partners.

I walked up to Baji and lightly tugged on his hair to get his attention.

"Hey there." He said while giving me a bright smile causing my while face to brun up.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey" he repeated and awkwardly chuckled. I giggled at his shyness, I suddenly felt a pare of eyes staring me. I looked around but I saw no one, I felt goosebumps going down my spine but I ignored that feeling and continued on talking to Baji till the bus came to pick us up.

Baji's Pov:

An hour went by and the bus came, me and y/n walked into the bus and went to the back of the bus and sat down. I had a weird feeling through out the day, the kiss me and y/n shared was amazing and it felt so familiar to me. I wasn't gonna lie that I liked it, but I felt nothing...

I thought kissing her would jog my memory but it only gave me one. I wasn't complaining but I wished I've gotten more then one memory. I let out a sigh and looked over at y/n drawing in her sketchbook and I smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What're you drawing?" I asked while leaning in.

"Nothing, just doodling" she said and looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back at her and looked back up facing the front. I smiled at myself at the thought of y/n crossing my mind, I felt my cheeks heat up and I slowly closed my eyes and leaned my head against y/n's shoulder.

Hours went by and we already back in the city, I looked down and saw y/n was peacefully sleeping. Her head was against the window so I gentley grabbed her head and placed it on my shoulder, I smiled and slowly closed my eyes once more.

•••

"Alright everyone we're back!" I jolted up from the sound of my teachers voice yelling out for kids to get up and get off the bus. I let out a yawn and gently shook y/n to wake up, she fluttered her eyes open and slowly lifted up her head from my shoulder.

"We're already back?" She said and I nodded. I got up from my seat and grabbed my backpack and helped y/n up from her seat and we walked out. We grabbed out duffle bag and we stayed for a bit till our parents to picked us up.

"Hey I'll be right back." She said and ran off to say her goodbyes to her friends before running back to me. We waited for a bit when we heard a car honk, we turned our heads and y/n's mom.

"Well guess that's me, bye."

"Bye" before she could run off I pulled her towards me and hugged her, I didn't know why but it just felt right. She hugged me back and waved one last time before running off to her mom's car. I smiled at myself and walked home.

A/n

Sorry this Chapter took long I just started the 10th grade and I've been a little busy but I finally finished it and I hope you liked that chapter.